RoyAwesome

Alpha 3.8 Released

I'll just copy/paste what i posted to the Steam forums (since im lazy :/ ) 

START

I dont want to sound ungrateful... because im super grateful that you guys put an update out on Christmas eve... But i use AMD HD gpu and my performance has gone down with this patch... i got a semi-stable 30-45 frames before (which isnt too good) but now its gone down to 14-15 frames... Kinda unfortunate, now i basically have to wait till next update since obviously 15 frames isnt playable :( But ty again for putting out an update on christmas eve. A for effort! As long as this type of dedication continues, ill still be glad i purchased this game in early access.

END

Sooo, yeah... Merry Christmas everyone!

What GPU ?? Am using a 290 here and performance is just the same. 

If you are experiencing frequent disconnects on a specific server please use a different server and inform the owning community or us if it is an offical server.

I played the game and it dosnt load the skins/textures of the weapon model, walls, hescos and some other things.

• Further pass on optimizing the animation system

I'm guessing this means the problem is still not fully resolved? Performance hasn't changed for me at all...

If you are experiencing frequent disconnects on a specific server please use a different server and inform the owning community or us if it is an offical server.

We are getting ddosed but NFO is filtering it

• Further pass on optimizing the animation system

"We are redoing the whole animation system, which will give us many more options, like vaulting over walls, weapon resting, more refined movements ect and huge performance gains and reliable 100p servers". —Z-trooper

I reckon you guys haven't completed rewriting your animation system and by removing that overhead by allowing for client calucations to be handled by the server for increased performance?

Love the new gear rattle sound while sprinting, was hoping you guys would add more stuff like this.

Great job devs, love it! Can't wait to pick up my AK and party hard!!

This patch is amazing, it fixed all my performance problems ... before I was getting more or less 40-60fps on a Core i5 6600K 4.3Ghz OC and a GTX 980 OC but with a lot of lag and fps drops, after this patch I never dropped bellow 60 fps(on Fool's Road - the most taxing map, and usually 70-80fps on the others) and there is no more stuttering which is a massive improvement.

By the way I am playing on 1080p everyting on EPIC.

Great stuff!!!

This update is so much WIN. I have +5 fps for free and no stuttering. GJ! Squad is now like kind of new game for me.

I got between 10-20fps more on my GTX 980 1080p and EPIC settings but the most important thing is that there is not more stuttering ... and even on Fool's Road I don't drop bellow 60fps.

This patch is indeed awesome and it finally made the game enjoyable for me.

Wow, since the Patch Squad always keeps crashing, no AMD-Hardware here btw....

And the server-list is buggy, even after refreshing and updating it only shows a few servers...

Firstly I wish the devs of this beautiful game merry xmas,

Secondly I would like to thank them that they sacrifice themselve to the harsh depths of game development, and

Third, I would like to report that after this update my game runs better than before:
I know have more than 10 FPS more than before and this is truly a game changer.

Thanks Offworld and keep it up!

(Sorry if my english is not the best :P)

Nice update.

On Chora , my Vram want from 5.2 Gb to 3.2 Gb :). I didn't see any performance boost unlike others, I guess because i wasn't VRAM limited before this update.

Nice patch. Quick question-is the lighting on op first light reduced by quite a bit?

Great job devs, love it! Can't wait to pick up my AK and party hard!!

Shake that ass for me.

For some reason this post made me lose it. Even did a little dance myself. Probably has something to do with being drunk as fook! Happy Christmas!