RoyAwesome

Alpha 3.8 Released

Great performance update! The servers seem to be dying left and right though... every server I have tried to join has either dropped most of the players or just crashed within 30 mins :(

I'll just copy/paste what i posted to the Steam forums (since im lazy :/ ) 

START

I dont want to sound ungrateful... because im super grateful that you guys put an update out on Christmas eve... But i use AMD HD gpu and my performance has gone down with this patch... i got a semi-stable 30-45 frames before (which isnt too good) but now its gone down to 14-15 frames... Kinda unfortunate, now i basically have to wait till next update since obviously 15 frames isnt playable :( But ty again for putting out an update on christmas eve. A for effort! As long as this type of dedication continues, ill still be glad i purchased this game in early access.

END

Sooo, yeah... Merry Christmas everyone!

Added placement sounds for Rally Points

You mean I don't have to make my usually inappropriate sound effects when dumping those backpacks anymore?! :D

What about lags issues concerning AMD graphics cards???

I literlly can't play the game without having trouble with FPS drops.

What is your CPU? As I understand it, the issue has more to do with AMD processors and not AMD graphics cards.

Eggnog with Bourbon of coarse. :D

I'm more of an eggnog and rum kind of guy this time of the year. ;)

We are planning to take a few days off. Thanks guys. We will get to tech support requests. We might just be drunk

"No" button does not work on dialogue box after clicking "Firing Range"

Yes, it is known and has been reported before. Just pretend the button wasn't there and proceed as normal :)

We have a priority system in place for bugs which means the minor things might not get fixed until the next major release.

Also no Santa hats. Data received from the north pole indicates the community wishes for more FPS mostly.

I bought this  game now :)  Veeery nice and cool game :)  FPS ok :)  Nice job devs :)  :D

Little problem:  servconn_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg

Global? :)

That texture streaming sucks, i was able to play with hi-res textures and good fps, now i'm just forced to look at blurred crap with any settings (2gb pool) and lower fps

**edit

problem on my end due to using forced d3d10 though

Still lost connection and server crasches

Hmmm. Can you guys send me your game log right after the crash?

Squad/saved/logs. Just pm me the latest log jn that folder right after you lose connection.

Cheers!

Cheers for the update fellas, Merry Christmas to you all. :D

This update is so much WIN. I have +5 fps for free and no stuttering. GJ! Squad is now like kind of new game for me.

The connection lost is DDoS's mostly.  Our server just got hit with one, but it was filtered.