Sign in to follow this  
Franko

South African Server?

Community

Is there a chance, possibility to get a few servers up and running in S.A or Namibia?

The ping is killing me overseas.

How would one go about it?

I am just a gamer and have no idea how to set up a server and whatthe costs are etc.

Some ideas or feedback or advice will be greatly appreciated.

Happy Hunting.

Franko

SA servers would be great, the game looks awesome and I will not hesitate to buy it once there is a server with a ping acceptable to play on for the South African region

From what I've heard MWEB is in the process of getting a server, but they first have to acquire a license from the creator of Squads. If they do manage to get one then a server will be put up.

In the meantime, add me on steam. We're setting up a African Squad :)

Steam Name:983life

SA servers would be great, the game looks awesome and I will not hesitate to buy it once there is a server with a ping acceptable to play on for the South African region

A group of us South Africans already playing on EU servers, with little to no ping problems, not once have have any of us complained about ping issues. :-) Unless it was Telkom. lol.

UK servers for me I run at a 200 ping. Which is acceptable. Also a few German Servers are not to shabby but still. I want to ping below 100 to see how I compete.

983life

Maybe You guys have time to create a Stem Group?

wayiander76 Steam name.

Gees

Aww yiss! Count me in. I really hope MWeb gets a server, but honestly, I would be willing to play on EU servers to get my fix.

Hi, I just joined the steam group. I've been on vacation and haven't played much yet. Hope to see you on the battlefield soon! 

SA server's are up I believe there are two.

Good Hunting Ladies and Gentlemen.

SA server's are up I believe there are two.

Good Hunting Ladies and Gentlemen.

GamersInc have two running at this stage for sure, and I'll also be bringing some servers up, so we have more than enough South African servers at this point  :) now lets just keep spreading the word to get them full.

View the servers here: http://squad.rocks/South%20Africa

Hi guys. I'm really excited about this game but I haven't bought it yet. A good ping is very important to me and last I browsed a South-African server and it was dead. Peak traffic was 2 players I think. Are there any servers out there that have a decent enough pop at peak times that I'm not aware of? I'm also a bit worried about the game's hardware requirements. Running a Core i5, 16G DDR3 (I think), GeForce 560 TI. Thanks in advance.

Edited by Ballzack

Hey guys

Got the game about a week ago ...

Is there a South African server? Or where do you guys normally play?