a GTX 745 video card is kinda meh, but you should be able to play it still on low or medium. (but when the devs finish optimization I assume you will be able to run it alot better)

GTX 745 will be a major bottleneck, if not the i5 processor.

Really hard to tell ... you won't get any high settings running though, I think.

the benefits you receive in gaming from an i7 vs an i5 are debatable, 

9 times out of 10 an i7 is overkill unless your just comparing the clock speed (which could be OC'd on an i5 anyway)

the benefits you receive in gaming from an i7 vs an i5 are debatable, 

9 times out of 10 an i7 is overkill unless your just comparing the clock speed (which could be OC'd on an i5 anyway)

I didn't check on the CPU usage of SQUAD, but damn you need a good CPU with ARMA f.e.

I didn't check on the CPU usage of SQUAD, but damn you need a good CPU with ARMA f.e.

yeah, the difference between an i5 and an i7 of the same group is about $100 and the i7 will net you 3-5 extra FPS.

an i7 really is only handy if your doing video rendering or CAD work or something, they were never designed to be video game power houses

but yet everybody with the cash is dumping them into their machines because 7 is a bigger number then 5 lol

yeah, the difference between an i5 and an i7 of the same group is about $100 and the i7 will net you 3-5 extra FPS.

an i7 really is only handy if your doing video rendering or CAD work or something, they were never designed to be video game power houses

but yet everybody with the cash is dumping them into their machines because 7 is a bigger number then 5 lol

:lol: tru, tru

I'm getting a new PC for Christmas, and would like to know if I could run Squads? 

6th Generation Intel® Core™ i5 Processor
MAG-ICN-PROC-PROC_BRAND-CORE_I5_6.png
Windows 10 Home
MAG-ICN-OS-OS_BRAND-W10-OS_VERSN-W10_HM.
8GB Memory
MAG-ICN-MEMRY-MEMRY_SIZE_GB-8-MEMRY_CATR
NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 745 with 4GB DDR3

6th Generation Intel® Core™ i5 Processor
MAG-ICN-PROC-PROC_BRAND-CORE_I5_6.png
Windows 10 Home
MAG-ICN-OS-OS_BRAND-W10-OS_VERSN-W10_HM.
8GB Memory
MAG-ICN-MEMRY-MEMRY_SIZE_GB-8-MEMRY_CATR
NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 745 with 4GB DDR3

I'd say yes, but until it's out of early access, your mileage may vary...

I run an I7-950 (OC to 4.1ghz), win10 pro x64, 12gb mem, GTX 770 and the game runs well (better with 3.6 than 3.7 but acceptable).  Others with better systems seem to have poorer performance, so there's other factors at play here.

i felt like my question wasn't answered very well ^

Alienware X51 R3

i5-6400, 8GB, GTX 745

http://www.dell.com/us/p/alienware-x51-r3/pd

What configuration and/or customizable hardware did you select?

You will be able to run it (above mentioned specifications) but not with decent framerates (all depends on your standards) due to that GTX 745 having slow DDR3 memory.