Sign in to follow this  
rifle124245

Are there rules? Is there a way to report people?

I'm looking into buying SQUAD but I'm still stumped on something... I've seen videos on YouTube from people like JackFrags, I've seen streams of people playing and I realize this game is public on steam, How do people deal with "Trolls", is there a way to auto kick? are there rules set in place to avoid this? Zero Tolerance?

I just don't understand why I haven't seen any videos with a 12 year old screaming or cussing everyone out, or someone team killing and just trolling the entire game. The game seems very cool and I think its an awesome concept for a game, I just couldn't understand how it can seem so good and immersive considering its a public game.

Those people exist, but the community at large is much less prone to that type of disruptive behaviour that what you would typically find in an online game. And community hosted servers with active administrators tend to deal with trouble-makers before they're able to cause too many issues. 

Those people exist, but the community at large is much less prone to that type of disruptive behaviour that what you would typically find in an online game. And community hosted servers with active administrators tend to deal with trouble-makers before they're able to cause too many issues. 

Ok, thank you for the reply

The people complaining the game is too expensive on steam, yeah those are those trolls and little kids who tk and mess around.