Jabo

Bullets n Beer Tactical (BnB Tactical) 21+

Looking for a solid group of guys age 21 and over to form a new group. I have been looking at various units pop up and none of them grabbed my attention. I really want the atmosphere of a mature group of guys getting off work and putting in some hours behind the virtual gun together. I think we could have a lot of fun playing tactical with a group of guys we get to know. As of right now it's just myself as most friends haven't purchased squad yet. I want to build a great website and community for this group. Lets get this thing started!

I'll be mocking up a logo for us pretty soon and will be putting my day job to good use and building us a great website.

QdRiCdy.png

If any of the larger groups can help support us that would be great. Love this community and can't wait to join in depth.

Too bad you're not here in the Pacific Northwest, I could totally use a guy like you. Either way we'd get along well and I would Squad Up with you anytime.

Hey man this sounds great and i would like to be a part of it. That logo looks legit. I just got the game a couple days ago and im hooked and was wanting to find a clan or group to play with and this sounds like what i was looking for. Im on east coast to and have a day job in law enforcement.