chronic

Community Clan Fight Night

2,609 posts in this topic

To be fair I didn't notice any performance issues, had a stormin round, 60FPS on vsync all the way. A couple of lag spikes but nothing major.

Nobody in EXODUS reported any performance issues and I hadn't even considered it till you mentioned.

To head all this off before anything gets out of hand shall we get all the clan reps together on TS this evening for a quick debrief and we'll decide how best to move forward?

great game everyone last night, really enjoyed it :D

i would like to start (but really start) 30 minutes earlier

also if some clans dont have 72 slots, i think its only fair that we show some respect and drop from 4x9player format per side to 5x5player or similar

this should be community based fun so lets show it.

Suggestion :

to have 1 signed up reserve clan in case someone is short or no show

(optionally each clan that plays often can be reserve one time, that way one new clan can play each round, and we spread "the word". we dont want same 8-10 clans to play all the time)

To be fair I didn't notice any performance issues, had a stormin round, 60FPS on vsync all the way. A couple of lag spikes but nothing major.

Nobody in EXODUS reported any performance issues and I hadn't even considered it till you mentioned.

To head all this off before anything gets out of hand shall we get all the clan reps together on TS this evening for a quick debrief and we'll decide how best to move forward?

This sounds good, 

We might also run 2 games on 2 50 Servers is a ide too. 

each clan should have a squad of 9 people.. and take it from there as it not really fair when when clan has 15 players on the server and one only has 6 people start with 9 from each clan and work it from there it really should be that hard to sort out 

each clan should have a squad of 9 people.. and take it from there as it not really fair when when clan has 15 players on the server and one only has 6 people start with 9 from each clan and work it from there it really should be that hard to sort out 

Have to say. I really like your idea :) Definitely should be tried. 

Have to say. I really like your idea :) Definitely should be tried. 

its the only way around clans having 15 and others having 9..... BVAR left coz it wasnt worth all the ball ache we only had 6 in and was getting moan at :) 

Server performance was very good? Yes the fps will drop but no lag or anything that would make a player miss a shot or dodgy comms?

The rule the week before was a 9 man cap, perhaps this should be the norm, once all have there max we can let in some more. Will work better IMO.

Server performance was very good? Yes the fps will drop but no lag or anything that would make a player miss a shot or dodgy comms?

The rule the week before was a 9 man cap, perhaps this should be the norm, once all have there max we can let in some more. Will work better IMO.

Had the same idea. Have clans confirmed 9, sort teams, look at empty spots then start letting in more.

its the only way around clans having 15 and others having 9..... BVAR left coz it wasnt worth all the ball ache we only had 6 in and was getting moan at :)

The issue was that the teams were set up and ready. Once the map was changed and people dropped connection, they couldnt get back in due to the server being full.

Cause - people joining who previously were not in. 

I don't know how anyone could point the finger as I doubt anyone has the capability to remember all 72 players, and could identify who had taken someone's spot.

Sorry if someone offended you guys, they were wrong to do so.

Hello buddy, long time no see...

It's all water under the bridge, it was a good game regardless, just means we need to be organised (everyone) so that everyone knows who their players are for the night with reserve slots.

I know RIP had late comers who asked to join but we're told to wait until the second match when people would drop out (just didn't think it would be everyone lol ;) )

Meeting tonight regarding the event and future organisation.

2030hrs

EXODUS Teamspeak >>> 5.39.102.41:27517

Max of two reps per clan.

Short meeting to debrief week three and establish protocols moving forward.

All clans OK with this?

@Bltz...

Hey matey, I don't think there was any taken.  Got a bit confusing but it was way too popular (in a good way).  We tried to leave to let some of our other players in when it became ltd, but found they couldn't get in, then after restart all the wrong people were in , so it was easier to step back a bit, I think there were plenty to play.

However, I think they have sorted stuff out now.  Mind you if you up for an 18 x 18 anytime let us know ;-)

@Bltz...

Hey matey, I don't think there was any taken.  Got a bit confusing but it was way too popular (in a good way).  We tried to leave to let some of our other players in when it became ltd, but found they couldn't get in, then after restart all the wrong people were in , so it was easier to step back a bit, I think there were plenty to play.

However, I think they have sorted stuff out now.  Mind you if you up for an 18 x 18 anytime let us know ;-)

BVAR vs RedCoats 18v18?

Well, my birthday has come early! :rolleyes:

=<H.H>=  Would like to participate starting the week of the 20th perhaps?. We're new on the scene so I'd like the week to herd the cats in the right direction et al...

We cant return the favor on hosting as of yet, but that's being worked on shortly.