chronic

Community Clan Fight Night

2,478 posts in this topic

This looks like fun, first one for me!

Nice man. See you this evening.

We all set for today's fight?

RedCoats are hosting this week's event and will distribute the password via the steam group at approx 2000-2015 GMT.

We have seven clans confirmed so far and several from last time who may turn up last minute.

With allot of interest this week event can we ask all participating clans to bring a maximum of nine players.

You can have more on standby and you can sub players at half time also. This should ensure inclusion for all clans and players.

Also to save confusion, as some arose last week, can we ask all players to display clan tags before entering the server.

See you all later.

:)

will be on our EU#1 server not UK#1 . will post in the steam group in 2 hours the details and password

Epic Matches from start to finish, thanks to Redcoats for the host, Russ for streaming, everyone who participated and Chronic for managing the whole thing  :)

This was one of my best nights in Squad, good gaming all round. Solid boys in to play with! See you all next time 

Great game chaps , commiserations to the losing teams , UP THE RED's :rolleyes:  

Just give us time to improve.But it was a great game.

Cheers to RedCoats for hosting the event and all clans that participated. I had a blast and alot of fun. Some hectic firefights!

Cheers

[bVAR] Saint Sasius

Round 1: zJrfRhr.jpg?1

Round 2: NM23vFY.jpg?1

Sneaky sneaky @ 1:58:30 on Russ's Video  :ph34r:

Hard fighting, love it!

Top match guys.  I had a blast.  Really intense games..  Was interesting to experience difference play styles in action.

The event was hosted by [RedCoats] who did an excellent job.

We managed two full rounds, played on OP First Light AAS.​

The following clans were in attendance:

BVAR
Exiled Order

Tactical Gamer
Freelancers Union
Rusty in Places
Path to Glory
RedCoats
EXODUS

RussUK streamed the event from admin cam.

Any clan interested in hosting the next event should drop me a PM.

Big shout to all that turned out.  Good Game.

With the holiday season ending, the event will move to a Sunday.  We can discuss a slightly earlier start time or keep it as is. 

​Next time out will be 2016!!!

Week 3 - Sunday 10th January 2016 / 2040GMT / Location TBC​

2015-12-30_00006.jpg

2015-12-30_00009.jpg

Special thanks to RussUK, Redcoats and BVAR, for having me. Round1 was beastly had to leave after but hell next time!

Thanks to Rusty in Places and Freelancers Union for hosting a couple of us TG guys this week. We do appreciate it.

Special thanks to RussUK, Redcoats and BVAR, for having me. Round1 was beastly had to leave after but hell next time!

Was great to have you on our squad, until the next meeting.

Cheers

[bVAR] Saint Sasius

Great games which the score doesnt reflect. More intense moments across both games which showed the difference between public and clan teamwork. Thanks to everyone!

Great games which the score doesnt reflect. More intense moments across both games which showed the difference between public and clan teamwork. Thanks to everyone!

Totally agree, was strange to look at the map and see squads sticking together, not a lonewolf heading to A1 Keypad 1 lol. We were very co orientated on both sides I'm sure. The score is not important and nether is the kill to death really apart from bragging rights, I was medic for both rounds so had to put my squad above my own wants and needs but loved every minute of it!!