chronic

Community Clan Fight Night

303RD ~full squad; will edit post to reflect more exact numbers once I get word back from Bansh.

Ten squads signed over eight clans so far. We have room for upto six more clans.

CCFN is open to all active Squad Clans. See the sign-up post on the previous page for detials.

We're also looking for videographers to come in and take high quality footage for use in promo videos and your own personal projects. And depending on confirmation one or two guest commentators.

CCFN is a community event. Get involved. :)

FYI, Utd & F is featured within the 18 signups from iB. Looking forward to this! :)

I'll try to get another squad together or just as many guys as possible to make up some numbers

FYI, Utd & F is featured within the 18 signups from iB. Looking forward to this! :)

Do you mind adding me on steam please 3ti65 or drop me a PM with your steam profile? Thanks.

-=CSSC=- 9 men

Added you on steam. Will send group invite this evening. Thank you.

Do you mind adding me on steam please 3ti65 or drop me a PM with your steam profile? Thanks.

Will do friday evening.

Will do friday evening.

Still space for five more squads / clans.

Drop me a PM if you need more info or an introduction to the event.

Will do later today.

So does this look right so far???

ZXD 10 to 13

Redcoats X 18

IB 12 to 15

Aok 9

Fu 9

Exodus 9

303rd 9

FA 9

FC 9

FYI Utd & F 18

CSSC 9

So does this look right so far???

ZXD 10 to 13

Redcoats X 18

IB 12 to 15

Aok 9

Fu 9

Exodus 9

303rd 9

FA 9

FC 9

FYI Utd & F 18

CSSC 9

No, Utd and Friends are part of iB's 18

Don't worry about numbers.

Try and keep the thread clean when possible it gets difficult to see who is doing what.

We have a CCFN discord server established now for specific questions and general info. PM for invite. This thread will remain the main hub for the events.

ZXD are down for one squad, 9 players, the rest will probably get a game but will be on standby till event start.

What map are we playing? I know some of you played it a few weeks back (when we had to pull out) but FA would like to play fools road. :)

6 minutes ago, LordPenguin said:

You can count us in this week, if you've got space we can bring 18

Copy.  Sent you a PM.

CCFN Week 10 Report

Well we made it.  Ten consecutive weeks of Community Clan Fight Night battles.  The event ran smoothly for the most part bar one or two issues with the server hosting provider.  Due to either heavy traffic or DDOS some players were unable to see the server listed in the browser even though it was live and running.  It didn't hinder proceedings too much as most managed to reconnect eventually.  Hopefully things are better for the next event.

We put a CCFN broadcast out for the first time.  Again for the most part it ran well with the exception of no sound during the second round.  We will continue to try and develop this, inviting guest commentators in each week to call the game, and use footage from the previous event to make a promo video for the next event, etc.  Anyone interested in the production side of the event should get in touch.  Links to all the channels below.

Week ten saw the welcome addition of a clan called Utd.

The match was held on the EXODUS server and the map played was Logar AAS.

The game started at 1936hrs and finished by 2120hrs GMT.

The following clans were in attendance:

RedCoats

iB

Fear Academy

Freelancers Union

Utd

Zulu Xray Delta

Full Contact

Tactical Gamer

EXODUS

We now have a Discord channel set up for CCFN.  Two reps from any participating clan are welcome to join.  PM / Steam / Discord me for an invite.

CCFN Twitch Channel

CCFN Youtube Channel

CCFN would like to send a special thank you out to Squad League for hosting the event on their Twitch Channel.

Sign-ups for CCFN 11 have already been posted.  The aim is to run the event over two servers for the first time this week.  Potentially that provides space for up to sixteen clans and one hundred and forty four players.  At the time of this post we have thirteen squads from eleven clans signed for the event leaving space for up to three more clans to join this evening's event.

Through speaking to clans this week it's become apparent that a description of what exactly CCFN is and whats it's entry requirements are need re-posting.  The plan is to get that information condensed and reposted at some point this next week.  In the meantime if you have any questions post up or find your way over to the Discord channel. 

As always a BIG shout to everyone involved, see you next time.

Anything I've missed, let me know.

chronic OUT. B)

I was too busy broadcasting to get any screenies of the teams / scores.  Can someone post them up?

Okay I'm sure this has been shown somewhere... but I don't know how deep I'd have to dig to find it

but what is being used to make these spectator camera videos, like they're pretty god damn swag