chronic

Community Clan Fight Night

Considering this is week 10. I am making a considerable effort to make my return to the squad leading seat for CCFN week 10.

The last 7 weeks have been a pain with lots of things going on and things coming up and stopping me attending. Completely cleared all contacts for Sunday evening and I will be attending.

Looking forward to this little milestone!

I'm getting sign-ups for Foxtrot; hopefully some can attend this week (though I'll be out having dinner with my wife).

Considering this is week 10. I am making a considerable effort to make my return to the squad leading seat for CCFN week 10.

The last 7 weeks have been a pain with lots of things going on and things coming up and stopping me attending. Completely cleared all contacts for Sunday evening and I will be attending.

Looking forward to this little milestone!

It's week nine this Sunday, you can still come along though. :)

I'm thinking about asking DBM if Squad League are interested in broadcasting CCFN 10. I need to grab five minutes to discuss with him.

It's week nine this Sunday, you can still come along though. :)

I'm thinking about asking DBM if Squad League are interested in broadcasting CCFN 10. I need to grab five minutes to discuss with him.

Reminder to wake up fully before reading something  :lol:  :lol:

Looks like I'll be making it two weeks on the bounce  B)

Reminder to wake up fully before reading something  :lol:  :lol:

Looks like I'll be making it two weeks on the bounce  B)

Don't worry mate I did the same for 303RD Insurgency having organized the team on the past two Fridays failing to realize that it is next Friday. DOH!

Don't worry mate I did tge same for 303RD Insurgency having organised tge two on the past two Fridays failing to realise that it is next Friday. DOH!

Im free one night next week to meet up and bang our heads together?  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Can all clans confirm numbers if less than a full squad please.

Ill draw the teams later today.

Thank you.

EXODUS have 7 possibly 9.

Sorry guys, but we have our first chance to have a 18vs18 tomorrow night (we did not think we could muster the troops but we did) so we will give our spot to anyone else who wants to join for CFN.

FUBAR would like to put its name in for next time. We're working to ensure we will definitely have a full squad for you! Have fun tomorrow!

Gents, really looking forward to next Sunday.   :D  Been talking with Chronic about finding a way to showcase the big 10! Hit us up dawg when you get some details nailed down a little more and want to plan it out. 

Would like to see collaboration between Chronic and Squad League.Events will be tougher and streamed,it will be more open to the public then

Would like to see collaboration between Chronic and Squad League.Events will be tougher and streamed,it will be more open to the public then

We def want to find ways in which we can endorse this more for sure.  Chronic runs a good show and we want to see this become a big thing as well.  :) 

Community Clan Fight Night - Week 9 Teams

Sunday 20th February 2015 @ 1910hrs GMT
Server: [ EXODUS ]
Map: ???

#1 iB
#2 EXODUS
#3 Freelancers Unioun
#4 RedCoats
#5 Tacictal Gamer
#6 Age of Kill
#7 Zulu Xray Delta
#8 Foxtrot
#9 Full Contact
#10 ?

Team One
Age of Kill
iB
Fox

Freelancers Union

Team Two
RedCoats
Zulu Xray Delta
Full Contact

Tactical Gamer

Standby One EXODUS
Standby Two

We will work the standby out on the server, everyone should be able to play, as a few are numbers short.

Teams chosen for balance and rotate weekly.

This week we start the game at 1930 promptly.  Make sure your team is on the server and on the correct side by 1920.  Remember you can only switch teams once at the moment before you receive a timer.

To avoid the map glitch we will start on a skirmish map, you may play the map, warm up, discuss tactics within the team.  The map will change, live announced, and the game begins when the map starts.  We will repeat this at half time having a FIVE minute break.

Clan leads please join the steam group chat upon joining the server.

Game on.

Sorry dudes, we have an 18v18 tonight so unable to join in the fun this week...have fun guys :D