chronic

Community Clan Fight Night

Yeah "we" will try to make it fair that we can get as many clans through, If some clans only want to play one match then that's always a possibility....or if clans cannot put 9 in, then maybe outside they can organise a joint venture to attend. 

When was the last time the map was Chora? I'd be interested to see how the different clans approach that map. :)

You coming along this week DesmoLocke. You can have a space in the EXODUS squad if you like.

Let today's SL incident be a lesson to all streamers of Squad, add at least 10 minute delay to your broadcasts, it's not okay to have it shorter in a game that is slow-paced like this.

It's Sunday... It's Fight Night!

Password out at 1830hrs via steam.

Can we decide on a map?

All clans state their desired map and we'll go with the majority. It's ideal if we choose beforehand so the server can be set accordingly.

See you on the server if not before. :)

Fear Academy have had to pull out of this evenings event.

This means H.H or 20th Regiment of Foot may step in.  H.H has first choice.

Post up.

With regards to tonight, some really good games,

I will be the first to admit that it wasnt the best of game for us BVAR guys as we were fielding half a team with a couple of newer players in there,

With that being said, can we all please remember the Ethos of this "Community" Fight night, it is a social, casual match for us all to chill a bit, have a laugh and a good time.

Im sure you all saw the outburst from H.H towards us, I for one will take this on the chin, but it is not acceptable in this environment and what it is geared up to achieve. For the most part we all get along and have a good laugh so lets keep that going, heres to next week!

For Foxtrot's first CCFN, I'd like to say thank you on behalf of all of us that managed to turn up. We had an absolute blast. Thinking of changing our unit name to The Foxy Flankers! ;)

PS. Let this be a lesson to everyone who says/said "doesn't matter if we give up. It's not even close."

Xpc943m.jpg

Tickets mean everything! Every ticket counts!

The other match where the AoK guy got 42 kills to 4 deaths... Take my hat off to you but still nice to see even with that KD your team didn't win ;)

b0326ac0a9.jpg

I will be the first to admit that it wasnt the best of game for us BVAR guys as we were fielding half a team with a couple of newer players in there,

With that being said, can we all please remember the Ethos of this "Community" Fight night, it is a social, casual match for us all to chill a bit, have a laugh and a good time.

Im sure you all saw the outburst from H.H towards us, I for one will take this on the chin, but it is not acceptable in this environment and what it is geared up to achieve. For the most part we all get along and have a good laugh so lets keep that going, heres to next week!

It's all good Surfer.  I think it was just a melting pot of styles in a stressful situation leading to miscommunication and some frustration.  I've spoken to H.H Bunions and there's no bad vibes.  I'm sure he will post up to explain.

That first round was a battle.  We lost four fobs I think.  Yes four fobs!  It was close though.

Sorry what outburst? I left when you booted Woozy, There was a miscommunication and he made the mistake of burning the final spawn on a rally - fully his fault but did I miss an outburst of some sort? Obviously if you're going to boot one of our ppl we're going to take that as a sign we're unwanted as a whole. I've already had a chat with Chronic about us deciding to leave at that point and explained it was no hard feelings from us.

As clan lead let me be clear - we were guests and we certainly have no hard feelings on our part. If there was an "outburst" I apologize.

The whole situation could've probably gone better overall than an unnecessary booting perhaps, but that is life. Woozy had a bit of a mic problem and missed the call to not spawn in, he explained to me when I questioned him at the time.

Sorry what outburst? I left when you booted Woozy, There was a miscommunication and he made the mistake of burning the final spawn on a rally - fully his fault but did I miss an outburst of some sort? Obviously if you're going to boot one of our ppl we're going to take that as a sign we're unwanted as a whole. I've already had a chat with Chronic about us deciding to leave at that point and explained it was no hard feelings from us.

As clan lead let me be clear - we were guests and we certainly have no hard feelings on our part. If there was an "outburst" I apologize.

The whole situation could've probably gone better overall than an unnecessary booting perhaps, but that is life. Woozy had a bit of a mic problem and missed the call to not spawn in, he explained to me when I questioned him at the time.

Ill reply to this properly once I have had time to speak to the Squad Leader and clarify this, I was unaware of that any member was booted. However, on both parts the flaming on both sides in chat is unnecessary and unacceptable, we are all adult here!

Ill reply to this properly once I have had time to speak to the Squad Leader and clarify this, I was unaware of that any member was booted. However, on both parts the flaming on both sides in chat is unnecessary and unacceptable, we are all adult here!

Easiest to take it to PMs I suppose as it is a sidebar thing but I can assure you no hard feelings on our side.

Thanks all for the games!

I play games for the fun, that is all.

I save the arguments for the Mrs. and the general public not my like minded squad players  :P

[RIP] have a match planned next Sunday so at this point we are out of the line-up for the next CCE

Thanks all for the games!

I play games for the fun, that is all.

I save the arguments for the Mrs. and the general public not my like minded squad players  :P

[RIP] have a match planned next Sunday so at this point we are out of the line-up for the next CCE

I'm from Essex as well Wintski, I will find you and I will make you play!

I'm from Essex as well Wintski, I will find you and I will make you play!

What you do in your own personal time is up to you... ;) I've heard about you Essex lot lol