Bencc0

New recruit issues.

Hello everyone,

I am a new recruit;) and I have some questions about Squad. This game interests me a lot!

Sorry for the mistakes or misunderstanding but be aware that English is not my native language (i'm french) that explains all;)

I would like to know if this time there is a ways to play the game (pre alpha)? In pay or other means. If not when will the first players can test the game and by what means?

Knowing that in the FAQ there wrote "We Plan to Give Access to the first groups of Founders to play early alpha testing builds in the spring of this year derived, namely sometime around March or April of 2015. Dates are they still good?

A date for the "Founders packs"?

Will there be an early access before the release of the game on Steam (currently GREENLIGHT)?

Will there be a character progession (lvl, degrees etc ..)? If so, the progress achieved during the early maturing periods of the game will reset it or not?

I read that if we made a donation, we would have access to the game from the beginning, it is still valid or not? And there was there a minimum amount?

Know that you have my support and I wish you good luck for the future!

Bencc0

Bienvenue Bencc0!

Will there be a character progession (lvl, degrees etc ..)? If so, the progress achieved during the early maturing periods of the game will reset it or not?

Squad is about teamwork, not levels :) But look around in the forums, there are plenty of discussions regarding this matter. As for the dates, I have no idea.

Thank you for the answer. For the level it was just a question, I do not care a bit if there is one or not but it would take the challenge (we play for something and not in the wind), for example in our main menu we could see the dead, game time, the defeat, the number of part played etc;)

I read that if we made a donation, we would have access to the game from the beginning, it is still valid or not? And there was there a minimum amount?

Bencc0

If you donate now a minimum of 10$ ( http://joinsquad.com/donate ) you get a Donor badge. Its just to cover server and licence costs for now. Something like Early acces or founder packs are still on the way, DEVs will announce it when they are ready.