Sign in to follow this  
Horizon

Squad Lessons

So I thought that it might be cool if we all jump in and teach people how to play squad properly by showing short clips of complete and utter annihilation of the enemy. This could of course be the silliest lessons as long as people get absolutely destroyed by you. So show yourself off like the elite as f*ck operator you are.

#1 Do not walk around hand in hand, not when i'm around:

Video is edited so ya'all can also actually see the enemies.

How does slaughtering the enemy teach anything?

Think ill stay an "elite" (sic) team player thanks

Right, because you don't ever go on a rampage, you either misinterpreted this topic or you're being that guy that thinks you can't ge a few kills in without working as a team.

Right, because you don't ever go on a rampage, you either misinterpreted this topic or you're being that guy that thinks you can't ge a few kills in without working as a team.

If im working as a team how do i rampage ? unless its a team rampage of course ?

If im working as a team how do i rampage ? unless its a team rampage of course ?

I could sit here and try and explain it to you, but you should probably step up your game.

I could sit here and try and explain it to you, but you should probably step up your game.

Haven't you heard, getting kills means you aren't a team player