Sign in to follow this  
SGT:Fluffy

take cover!!!

hi, every one! so i was wondering could we make this system also possible since red orchestra runs also on unreal engine?

maxresdefault.jpg

I would like a little boost in height when you ADS when crouching rather than a cover system. It's simpler and does the same thing. 

except It's a terrible idea to pop up over cover, it's like shooting ducks at a fair. Side is much safer. 

I know they are planning on changing the lean system to be more in line with proper technique. You shouldn't ever cant yourself unless you are in an extreme scenario, like you need to shoot under something. 

I would like a little boost in height when you ADS when crouching rather than a cover system. It's simpler and does the same thing. 

except It's a terrible idea to pop up over cover, it's like shooting ducks at a fair. Side is much safer. 

I know they are planning on changing the lean system to be more in line with proper technique. You shouldn't ever cant yourself unless you are in an extreme scenario, like you need to shoot under something. 

Same opinion on this.

I can imagine that this covering system would rather be a more complicated thing than a good improvement.