Sign in to follow this  
Baldinw

choppy/jerky mouse movement.

Hello guys,

I really like the game, bought it before it was released on steam...but, I'm having this weird problem.

My fps is fine, when I move with wasd is fine, with a control is fine... but when I move my mouse the game looks awful...

The image gets choppy/jerky and then I cant aim very well. It is like that in almost every game, but when I play squad or warframe it is worst....

something like that:

I tried everything, change dpi, change the mouse, I went back to windows 8, etc.....

Can somebody help please, I'm not a FPS player and I'm getting very frustrated, almost giving up on play the game.

Thanks guys, sorry for the bad English. 

Im in the same boat, guys. Looks like its fps related, since if i get 100+ fps (training area) its ok, but on servers with 50 fps its very unresponsive.

In general mouse respons in squad is not good, no matter the fps. The game does not yet support raw mouse input as Raklodder says above. The game needs and deserves this!

Ofc that dosnt explain OP's problem.

Do you have any kind of mouse software installed ? Maybe the dpi is set wrong ? Its recommended to run the mouse at native dpi and nothing else as it can give jitter and other handicaps. Some mice have more than one native dpi, depends on the sensor. Etc logitech's g502 with 3360 sensor has multiple native dpi settings.

If you are running the game in windowed mode, then try fullscreen mode instead.

Hello again guys, 

I have been trying to fix the mouse problem and I discovered something really weird...

I can fix the jerky mouse by changing mouse sensitivity to low and dpi to high.... but, if I rebind left shift (or maybe any key) the jerky is back much worst than before and you cant fix anymore...

After that, you need to uninstall the game, delete the saves and install again.

So, do not rebind your keys if you are having jerky mouse in this game.

I hope that they fix it...