ParaPlays

Give the founders a m1 Garand?

This would make us stand out more than a skin with masking tape. Maybe only useable by certain factions? aka militia and taliban? I used to always play the m1g in the badcompany series, that sound... kerack... and the ping of the clip housing being ejected.. so iconic.

I know there is no chance but you gotta dream.

Thunder... flash...

P. 

:o  :blink:

I don't feel an M1 Garand or Tommy gun would fit, what we need is a good old Owen gun.

owen-smg.jpg

Would the rags heads have some m1 garands?

Its possible, they use an assortment of weapons that they can get their hands on, It's not all aks they use.

In reality they use a lot of chinese knockoffs of russian weapons (AK, RPG) or old weapons such as the Mosin Nagant or the Lee enfield.

What i would like to see in game is the DShH MG It would have to be a deployable of course maybe cost 750 points from a fob?

Would the rags heads have some m1 garands?

From a raid in OIF:

m1-recovered-in-iraq-1304.jpg

IMHO, a militia properly trained in these may defeat a modern force IF war were restricted solely on infantry vs infantry.

The rifle was in a war in which the opposing force had assault rifles, sniper rifles, smgs, and 1500 rpm machine guns while equipped with better camouflage and body armor.

Battle rifles are VASTLY underestimated.

From a raid in OIF:

m1-recovered-in-iraq-1304.jpg

IMHO, a militia properly trained in these may defeat a modern force IF war were restricted solely on infantry vs infantry.

The rifle was in a war in which the opposing force had assault rifles, sniper rifles, smgs, and 1500 rpm machine guns while equipped with better camouflage and body armor.

Battle rifles are VASTLY underestimated.

Well standard issue for Germans, Italians, and Japanese were bolt-action's. If anything founder weapon should be a PPSH.

Everyone should have same weapons....everyone gets an M1....no exclusives for weapons...I got an M1 in BF Badcompany2...was fun.

Yes thats what I wanted.. Love that weapon.. it's a beast and sounds soo good, I loved in BFBC2

Still great fun on pc and still active. Hope we get a www2 and Vietnam mods for squad.

M1 me man!

I'll settle for a PPSH tho.... One of the devs teased with pics of one a while back.

OMG! thanks this is so cool! that ping sound is so suite I wish i could fire one of these

edit: If i knew what types of guns you have i think i'm gonna bug you to record firing them!

As a founder and a gamer, nothing that affects gameplay imho. This game has every potential in the world to become even greater, so let's not do something stupid.

Nah, a Mosin Nagant is better fitting as its still being used in Afghanistan by the insurgents.

TBH, its probably more numerous than the AKM, it's just not used as much as it takes actual SKILL to use.

Already have 3 real ones, i'm good ^_^

Me and my girlfriend's planning a trip to USA sometime soon, I'll send you a PM if we do. I HAVE to try one of those :)

Me and my girlfriend's planning a trip to USA sometime soon, I'll send you a PM if we do. I HAVE to try one of those :)

there's a nice range just north of here that'd be a perfect meet up spot. do send that PM if you end up out near the Wisconsin area.

there's a nice range just north of here that'd be a perfect meet up spot. do send that PM if you end up out near the Wisconsin area.

Be sure I will :) Was hoping to take the trip summer 2016, but nothing decided yet

Need a "ping video".

Here's one I have, the pings are closer to the end.

The ping isn't nearly as loud as people talk about.

Garand seems way too out of place to be in the game.

Here's one I have, the pings are closer to the end.

The ping isn't nearly as loud as people talk about.

Garand seems way too out of place to be in the game.

Like i said earlier, Mosin Nagant!

Vnrif_nagant.png

Same if you end up near Arizona/Texas. Mine's itching to gobble up some ammo.