Sign in to follow this  
CyDoN

Infantry Movement speed

Don't the soldiers move too fast? Especially when there be standard delay in multiplayer servers there will be some issues with aiming at times. Also it dosen't feel that realistic. That's my opinion. You should tune it down to 2/3 of what is now.

In the comments of the trailer on Youtube, one of the devs stated that it'd already been reduced since the trailer was made.

Animation system isn't complete either, so like ShaunOfCathay said, things are subject to change.

I am very unhappy with the current "jog" animation, for example. Hopefully, we will get that all hashed out soon.

I am very unhappy with the current "jog" animation, for example. Hopefully, we will get that all hashed out soon.

I mean, I love the game and I'll take good gameplay and meh-animations over the opposite, but I'm glad to hear there's some work still going this route. TBH for me, I think the movements look reasonable, its the proportions that seem off. Large heads, small legs/no buttox. Looks like they're sagging or struggling with dwarfism a bit.

But. Please don't take any of that the wrong way, its plenty good for my taste, its just one of those things like when your pictures are not quite straight on the wall. Something is a bit off.

The most decorated US soldier of ww2  (Audie Murphy) was only 5` 4" tall bud.As for the buttox.It`s obvious from the footage,they`ve been running their arses off.lol

Bull. I dint mean nothing personal. I swear. :unsure:  <3

As someone with a bit of booty, I was just hoping to see something more... representative of my demographic :P

Bull. I dint mean nothing personal. I swear. :unsure:  <3

As someone with a bit of booty, I was just hoping to see something more... representative of my demographic :P

Everyone is built differently m8.I know from all those beach holidays with nothing to do but people watch.

It`s not that personal to me either..I`m 6` 4"..They are all vertically challenged in my eye`s.heh