MadMak

Admins and players. Server rules

So, since we have a lot of players joined, there are a lot of douchebags among them, also players, who doesn't know anything about PR server rules. This applies to server admins, who doesn't know how to deal with such players.

I don't want admins to ban players at this point, but warn them and kick from the server. I know, that they need time to learn things, but kicking a guy is an educative move.

So, the basic rules:

1. No shooting at the enemys Mainbase.
  2. Cheating and Glitching is strictly forbidden.
  3. Racism/insulting/swearing is forbidden. That includes Squadnames, Chat, and VoIP.
  4. Chatspam is prohibited.
  5. Giving intel of your own team to the enemy is prohibited.
  6. Sabotage against your own team in all its forms is forbidden.
  7. No teamkillig
  8. PLEASE USE A PROPER NAME WHEN ON THE SERVER

If you want to add something, please do so. Admins, take action, respond to reports. Players, report bad behaviours.

I don't want to see this on all servers:

Yeh, Seen people use the old water invincibility thing a few time, throw a nade, they don't live.

So, the basic rules:

1. No shooting at the enemys Mainbase.
  2. Cheating and Glitching is strictly forbidden.
  3. Racism/insulting/swearing is forbidden. That includes Squadnames, Chat, and VoIP.
  4. Chatspam is prohibited.
  5. Giving intel of your own team to the enemy is prohibited.
  6. Sabotage against your own team in all its forms is forbidden.
  7. No teamkillig
  8. PLEASE USE A PROPER NAME WHEN ON THE SERVER

Though I agree with several of your "rules" there are several that some would disagree with.

Community servers will be setting their own rules and their own punishment options.  In the official servers I cant say what the rules are because it will depend on whether or not an Admin is there and his standards.

Be as racist as you want in my server, swear all you want too. 

Well, I agree. This not the most important rule, especially on russian servers :D

Though I agree with several of your "rules" there are several that some would disagree with.

Community servers will be setting their own rules and their own punishment options.  In the official servers I cant say what the rules are because it will depend on whether or not an Admin is there and his standards.

Ofcource, community servers can have their own rules. I am sorry, but did you play Project Reality? These server rules are not mine. I didn't envented anything new. These rules are common for most PR servers and they are there, because they solve issues.

@MadMak,

Dont get me wrong please.  I ran with very similar rules on my BF4 servers.  Often times here in the forums my comments and statements are "general only" and not necessarily my personal views.

Thread isn't about a water glitch.

It kind of is, when you post a video about how and where to do it.

I bet this thread causes more abuse of that glitch than it causes improved behavior. It's better to just keep quiet about stuff like that, the fewer that know about it the better.

It kind of is, when you post a video about how and where to do it.

I bet this thread causes more abuse of that glitch than it causes improved behavior. It's better to just keep quiet about stuff like that, the fewer that know about it the better.

This is Alpha, it could be changed anytime soon. And I think, everyone know about it allready.

Be as racist as you want in my server, swear all you want too. 

****!

In a longer sentence... your voice is all thats wrong in the world... have a fine day :)

****!

In a longer sentence... your voice is all thats wrong in the world... have a fine day :)

thanks dude