AFsoccer

Kohat Feedback - Bugs and Issues (no theories, ideas or opinions)

Hi !

is it possible to improve LOD of trees at middle distance on this map ?

now it looks not good, on EPIC settings, compared to GORODOK map trees

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/277363727853851681/16EA63A1E945B42F4A330690CB409AE9C50ABACF/

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/277363727856723716/AD7BB0D45CC35A6A00E3ED1816BAC79EFE5A098B/

Edited by Bashka_IF

Socrates   

I'm not sure if this was an intentional design of the stryker, but even though the slope isn't too steep, the stryker has an incredibly difficult time driving uphill, it slows down a lot and stops and I have to keep holding the gas to try to get it a few feet forward.

Psyrus   
12 hours ago, Socrates said:

I'm not sure if this was an intentional design of the stryker, but even though the slope isn't too steep, the stryker has an incredibly difficult time driving uphill, it slows down a lot and stops and I have to keep holding the gas to try to get it a few feet forward.

Even when using the shift key?

RevolT   

Played the invasion mode on this map. The attacking side (Americans) has 200 tickets, while the Insurgents have 800. I think something is wrong here

I don't have a screen shot but in every game i do in Kohat Toi, there is a visual bug next to mohd zai that appear to be a kind of canvas going in circle and measuring kinda... 30 meters. I'm not takin drugs and all the players on the server/map see it. You just have to play a game on this map for see this