Sign in to follow this  
riktran123

FRAME PER SECOND

Don't worry to much about it, when Squad goes into beta, according to the kickstarter roadmap, that is when optimization become a priority. There are the simple fixes on the forums, but other than that, I suggest waiting.

Make sure your 980ti is running full clock speed - use afterburner or similar to get on screen display in game.

Get into nVidia control panel and add squad profile under 3D settings and tinker, good whatever you're not sure about.

Either way though, if you join a 100 man server that's full, you're going to have shit FPS like everyone else. Try a low pop server and see the difference, smooth as.

Make sure your 980ti is running full clock speed - use afterburner or similar to get on screen display in game.

Get into nVidia control panel and add squad profile under 3D settings and tinker, good whatever you're not sure about.

Either way though, if you join a 100 man server that's full, you're going to have shit FPS like everyone else. Try a low pop server and see the difference, smooth as.

-Yes i got 25 fps when playing on 100 mans server and 45 fps when playing on 50 mans server

i should get my GTX 980 TI SC today and this thread make me worry ... i have a better CPU though. :unsure:

I have a GTX970 with a worse CPU and 16GB RAM, same amount of FPS though. Don't worry, it's not your rigs problem.

I have the same CPU, same RAM but a 970. Getting 60 on most maps with everything on High. Are you trying to run at Epic? Just turn your settings down. 

If I go in to a server with 70-100 people, my frames will drop to 35-40