penguins227

You might be a Squadaholic if...

Alright ladies and gentlemen, I know you all have some stories.

Here's mine, to start us off. Okay, so I'm driving home today, and I park across the street from my house. I look over to my right, and see this:

e3sLdRI.jpg

And wouldn't you know it, the first thought through my head was "I can shovel that!" followed by a brief pondering of what emplacement that may become after I'm done scooping it into existence, doing my squad leader and my country a great service.

Hello, I'm penguins227, and I'm a Squadaholic.

So what's your story?

You might be a Squadaholic if youve ever found yourself holding a medical kit in front of somebodys butt for 10 minutes.

When you remember the last part of your dream being Squad's menu music.  Only the third game I've ever had that with (PR and SimCity4? as the others).

Every time i play another game i constantly press my map key on mouse, which generally results in grenading someone on my team or myself.

When you wage war on your missus for coming out of the bathroom with a towel on her head. I know she has hidden that cache somewhere.

What is even real anymore man?!

I'm out with my kids, 1 falls off her bike and is bleeding in the road. I run over, but I'm thinking I hope she doesn't despawn before I get there.

I'm out with my kids, 1 falls off her bike and is bleeding in the road. I run over, but I'm thinking I hope she doesn't despawn before I get there.

DONT GIVE UP