LowK

This Games murdering my system...

i5 processor 4.2ghz and its struggling to run this game.

8 gb of ram and im lagging like no tomorrow.

that's running on low graphics.

maybe a optimisation can be the next big update...?

adding vehicles only going to make peoples problems 100x worse then youll have a bigger work load...

i5 processor 4.2ghz and its struggling to run this game.

8 gb of ram and im lagging like no tomorrow.

that's running on low graphics.

maybe a optimisation can be the next big update...?

adding vehicles only going to make peoples problems 100x worse then youll have a bigger work load...

What graphics card you got?

go to i7 and 16 gb

:P

He doesn't need to, I run an i5 with 8gb just fine. It's probs just his graphics card or his system has been dead for a while and he's only just noticing, either way we shall wait on hearing about what card he has before going down that road

go to i7 and 16 gb

:P

Waste of money

Not spending hundreds of dollars on a piece of thing that can make you run a game then u have to buy the game.

Use what u have. It's mostly the games fault for being shitty optimized

Waste of money

Not spending hundreds of dollars on a piece of thing that can make you run a game then u have to buy the game.

Use what u have. It's mostly the games fault for being shitty optimized

Not really, what graphics card do you have? I have an i5 6600k, GTX 970 and I'm running Squad at a solid 50-60+fps.

When i join i get 70 fps on epic. after 10-20 minutes i get only 35 fps no matter what.

When i join i get 70 fps on epic. after 10-20 minutes i get only 35 fps no matter what.

Maybe you need to check cpu temperature. Might be that it is tuning himself down due to overheating and you need to change thermal paste (just my 2 cents)

Not really, what graphics card do you have? I have an i5 6600k, GTX 970 and I'm running Squad at a solid 50-60+fps.

Do not waste your breath it is an obvious TROLL.

GTX 760

I can run BF4 on ultra with 60fps fine

Do a stress test on your cpu, ram and gpu tell us the results.

It may be one or all of them are dead/dying on you.

It may also be an overheating issue (they work better the cooler they are) what temps do they run at idle and what temps under load?

Thats because more people are spawning into the map

Maybe you need to check cpu temperature. Might be that it is tuning himself down due to overheating and you need to change thermal paste (just my 2 cents)

My temps are fine.

Thats because more people are spawning into the map

Well people say that theyre getting 60-100 fps on same setup.

I'm also running a GTX 760, OC'd core 78mhz, memory 350mhz, i5 4690K at 4.6ghz and 16gb ram bottlenecked by mobo to 1600mhz.
I'm running everything on Epic aside from shadows, AA off, resolution at 108% and getting anywhere from 30-60 fps.
It really depends what map I'm playing on and how many players are in the match so I'd sit tight if your hardware is running as it should, optimization is coming progressively but patience will be key.

As stupid as it sounds, check your power options in control panel and make sure you are on high performance.

As stupid as it sounds, check your power options in control panel and make sure you are on high performance.

It was on balanced, im going to test it with high performance.