=KSK=Stuffz

Is a Rcon Admin Tool planned for Squad?

Hello,

is a RCON Admin tool planed for Squad? The console and admin files are a little tricky....when the GM is InGame and trouble,Fights etc around him is it a problem to find fast the commands for admin with kick, ban or other things. most is gm and admin die when use the comand file in action. a seperate admin tool for a other monitor was perfect to watch the activity on server, chats etc. its better for all to manage the server good and for cleaning the childs, trolls, hater,flamer, team killer, cheater, switch the teams, maps, mods etc ( like procon ) ....

i think it was a good idear for the dev team from squad to make a own admin tool...i will pay 5-15€ for this tool :-)

regards,

=KSK=Stuffz

Hm...ok. When this tool launch we start again squad servers. but before is no fun to handle with console only. i love tools like, defcon´s server manager for battlefield 2, bf3cc, procon. kick,ban, switch user in teams , restart, map change , admin message are importend for a good handle and administration. i hope it comes soon , we miss the squad server. thx for answer :-)

good job guys^^

There is any news about this tool?

I can suggest to develop a web-tool ( php should be fine )? I'm usual to deploy a web-based admin tool for all other game server that I host to allow the admin make a quick action from everywhere!

Thanks!

News About a Server Manager Like ARk, 7 Days To Die etc? And a importend RCON - ADMIN Tool? I ask this since 2015 :-( the answer..is planed..is planed.... some other games have one.