38 posts in this topic

Haha Blue fang thats funny you get us to pay 70 bucks US even more in other countries $$$ to host ..... a game server , and even more for a dedicated ts as well , when there are ppl with there own server boxes who can easily host something I guarantee runs better then yours bc I've already been on your servers in squad and its well to be honest second grade!  I pay 122$ a month for any types of servers I want I run 4 arma 3 servers at 72 slots a peice  2 teamspeaks at 500 slots a piece manage a store and two websites off there but im supposed to bend over and pay some new company that umm yeah no buddys heard of really ....over 80 bucks to host a server haha your laughing mate tell you what keep robbing people blind bc i know deep down for you to host that server it barely costs you over 20 bucks a month so stop being thiefs , and robbing these good people of there money and fyi guys just a lil help for you new units and clans if you do not take any profits for your unit and only do it for no profit , you can get a free 500 slot teamspeak 3 for your unit just go apply as a teamspeak 3 partner they will do some checks and bam free teamspeak 3 !! so theres no need to give these guys 120$ a month for oh yes a 400 slot one hmmm doesnt even go to 500 boo hoo haha well then save your money think smart and just wait for server files like the rest and dont let these guys bully you toodles

Haha Blue fang thats funny you get us to pay 70 bucks US even more in other countries $$$ to host ..... a game server , and even more for a dedicated ts as well , when there are ppl with there own server boxes who can easily host something I guarantee runs better then yours bc I've already been on your servers in squad and its well to be honest second grade!  I pay 122$ a month for any types of servers I want I run 4 arma 3 servers at 72 slots a peice  2 teamspeaks at 500 slots a piece manage a store and two websites off there but im supposed to bend over and pay some new company that umm yeah no buddys heard of really ....over 80 bucks to host a server haha your laughing mate tell you what keep robbing people blind bc i know deep down for you to host that server it barely costs you over 20 bucks a month so stop being thiefs , and robbing these good people of there money and fyi guys just a lil help for you new units and clans if you do not take any profits for your unit and only do it for no profit , you can get a free 500 slot teamspeak 3 for your unit just go apply as a teamspeak 3 partner they will do some checks and bam free teamspeak 3 !! so theres no need to give these guys 120$ a month for oh yes a 400 slot one hmmm doesnt even go to 500 boo hoo haha well then save your money think smart and just wait for server files like the rest and dont let these guys bully you toodles

I'm just going to go out on a limb here and simply state you have no idea whatsoever any clue what you are talking about and that is okay. You are correct though that running your own dedicated machine compared to paying for multiple individual game servers is much more cost effective, i'll give you that. But everyone knew that already. It costs a lot more than $20 to buy and maintain a bare-metal dedicated machine. We don't use virtualized hosting like a lot of other irresponsible hosts do. If you want top-notch performance for game server hosting you need bare-metal. Period. We use only the latest Intel Xeon processors with DDR4 RAM and SSD drives to boot. This is coupled with our lightning speed network and reliably fast technical support. Please sustain from flaming us about things you clearly know nothing about.

dont let these guys bully you toodles

sit down and stop trying to detract from companies that are here helping the Squad community grow.

my community has been using bluefang for a while now and weve had a great experience. they are bullying no one.

Hi

Is this discount passed on to people who already have squad servers running or do i need to contact billing support

P.S.

Bulefang have great customer service with servers to match

Regards

Mark

Hi

Is this discount passed on to people who already have squad servers running or do i need to contact billing support

P.S.

Bulefang have great customer service with servers to match

Regards

Mark

You would need to contact billing.

Aw man, no servers offered out of Denver. Give the mountain states some love.

Chicago, IL or Dallas, TX would work perfectly for Denver, CO residents.

Real fast support, easy backend, great performance, all around a great GSP!

On 2016/1/6 at 7:49 AM, BlueFangSolutions said:

We've dropped our pricing to $1.10/slot to coincide with other offerings from other Squad hosts.

Where do I report griefers? I was playing on your BlueFangSolutions.com - FREE WEEKEND - NYC#4 server around 1:30-2:30 GMT time on the Yeho map and my gunner destroyed 4-5 vehicles in our main base when we went back for repairs. People were also complaining that he had TKed on the previous map, which was Al Basrah. I have his steam account.