RoyAwesome

Alpha 3.7 is now live!

headings_closedalpha.jpg

Alpha 3.7 Hotfix is now live!

A notable change in this hotfix is a fix to some massive performance problems related to texture streaming impacting a number of players.  If you were having some serious performance issues while also having maxed out video memory, this patch should solve that issue!

• Admins now take a reserved slot instead of ignoring max players when joining full servers
  • Fixed 'Press F to use' showing up on enemy assets
  • Improved the visibility of the Map Legend button  
  • Improved the Map Legend to react to gamemodes and explain Insurgency objectives during Insurgency matches
  • Fixed other squad Rally Points showing up as Green.  They are now Blue
  • Added Error Messages when failing to place Rally Points 
  • Fixed Kills not giving the killer score.  
  • Added world text to Insurgency caches, explaining how to destroy them or that you must defend them.
  • Fixed a bug where spawnpoints would spawn people on rooftops
  • Increased the texture pool, fixing an issue where some people were getting massive hitching and max VRAM usage
  • Added a dynamic Teamkill kicking solution.  Serial Teamkillers will now be kicked by the server automatically.  

"Added a dynamic Teamkill kicking solution. Serial Teamkillers will now be kicked by the server automatically."

This got my dick so moist

• Increased the texture pool, fixing an issue where some people were getting massive hitching and max VRAM usage

Does this mean we are going to have better performance ? Because I have 30 FPS with a R9 390...

"Added a dynamic Teamkill kicking solution. Serial Teamkillers will now be kicked by the server automatically."

This made got my dick so moist

Like 95% of my job is gone. They took erjerbs!

Does this mean we are going to have better performance ? Because I have 30 FPS with a R9 390...

If you are experiencing the streaming bug, yes.  Just log in and check it out.  

In only had the time to briefly check the updated version of the game.

It seemed to me, that the RAM problem is slightly improved, but not fixed yet.
(Edit: for example, I joined a training range server with around 50 people with my graphics set to high: everything worked perfect, good FPS and all. Then I tried to join a server on a 'real' map, and my pc ran out of RAM again. I have 8 GB of RAM. So I needed to change my graphics to medium again in order to make it work. But it's an improvement because before the patch, I needed to set my graphics to low in order for the servers to be able to load without a RAM crash)

Keep up the good work, devs!

guys first of all: i love this game.

now to the bad stuff. I ran the update this morning and since them the game is stuck on the iniatial loading screen. it keeps on saying " loading " . It has been there for about 30' min now.

notice that prior this patch the game used to run really smooth even with the graphics set on epic. Does anybody have the same issue? is there any fix for this?

• Added a dynamic Teamkill kicking solution.  Serial Teamkillers will now be kicked by the server automatically.  

Did not see this coming :P

Thank you guys for your hard work

headings_closedalpha.jpg

Alpha 3.7 Hotfix is now live!

A notable change in this hotfix is a fix to some massive performance problems related to texture streaming impacting a number of players.  If you were having some serious performance issues while also having maxed out video memory, this patch should solve that issue!

• Admins now take a reserved slot instead of ignoring max players when joining full servers
  • Fixed 'Press F to use' showing up on enemy assets
  • Improved the visibility of the Map Legend button  
  • Improved the Map Legend to react to gamemodes and explain Insurgency objectives during Insurgency matches
  • Fixed other squad Rally Points showing up as Green.  They are now Blue
  • Added Error Messages when failing to place Rally Points 
  • Fixed Kills not giving the killer score.  
  • Added world text to Insurgency caches, explaining how to destroy them or that you must defend them.
  • Fixed a bug where spawnpoints would spawn people on rooftops

thank you guys for fix VRAM  :lol:

Still dont know what contributes a kick for TK is it a time thing is it a number thing combo ? anyone know ?

AMD Perf issues are next.  We are working on it!

This makes me smile and curl my toes like a little kid right before his birthday party lol.

Great job devs!

How is the autokick konfigured? X per round or X amount of kills in Y amount of time?