j4uFtcj.png

=======================================
OUR MISSION STATEMENT
=======================================

It is our objective to deliver the premier platform for Squad league play. A platform built by members of the community for members of the community. We will be highly ambitious in our effort to champion the community, champion our clans, champion Squad League, and most importantly, champion Squad. Through demonstrated successes, we hope to earn the trust of the community. For without the community, Squad League is nonexistent.

======================================
YOU CAN LOOK FORWARD TO
  • Website tailored to promoting clans and league play, complete with clan registration.
  • Streaming of official matches
  • Servers that will display stats on our webpage
  • Leagues (first exhibition league targeted for summer of 2016, six clans)
  • Tournaments
  • Forum Events
  • Videos that showcase the matches
  • After Match Parties (interviews with Squad Leaders)
  • Pre-match Interviews
  • Developer Interviews (When granted)
  • Match recaps
  • Custom military ribbons for members and clans that speak to participation/successes within Squad League
  • Noob nights
  • Hopefully sponsors for the leagues
  • Spirited clan rivalries
  • Squad League not a clan itself 
  • Among many other things  
THE TEAM

FULL STAFF

COLLABORATORS 

WHY SO EARLY!?
We get that and it is a pretty common line of thinking out there.  However, beginning early allows us to learn a lot of the ins and outs before Squad truly starts hitting its stride.  We've had tons of lessons learned already and have made some great relationships across the community and within the dev team.  By 1.0 of Squad we will be a well oiled, established, machine.  

Edited by DrBigMoney

Just wow...I was sweating,shaking & bitting my nails! Holly moly,RedCoats that was to close for comfort,was really sweating for the final 10mins,to close,to close i say!

White Fox Vs 303RD...I'm still shocked,no,more like shell shock.wasn't expecting this...303RD was one of my favourites with RedCoats to be in the Finals,but,but they got totally beefed up by the Foxes! ?...where did they come from?gotta keep a foxy eye on this lot!

Again,GG to all the teams & Squad League.....Fantastic job y'all :D

54 minutes ago, Xx-RAGING-DEATH-xX said:

Just wow...I was sweating,shaking & bitting my nails! Holly moly,RedCoats that was to close for comfort,was really sweating for the final 10mins,to close,to close i say!

White Fox Vs 303RD...I'm still shocked,no,more like shell shock.wasn't expecting this...303RD was one of my favourites with RedCoats to be in the Finals,but,but they got totally beefed up by the Foxes! ?...where did they come from?gotta keep a foxy eye on this lot!

Again,GG to all the teams & Squad League.....Fantastic job y'all :D

Wait until you watch iB vs HSG.  Holy hell that was a killer match today.  We'll get that up as soon as possible.  Def our closest match yet........easily.

Excellent weekend of games! Some amazing action, tense finishes and amazing turn arounds!

This is what it's all about

I'd like to compliment all participants and crew, and in particular the cameraman from yesterday's streams. It seems he's using a controller for looking around, which shows a tiny jerk when going from stationary to looking around, but the slow looking around itself is SUPER SMOOTH - which works magnificently well along with moving around. Great overview/transition shots. In the last matches I could have done with more frequent overview shots, as sometimes the closeups were too long or successive causing us to lose the overview. The first matches were really great, camera-wise.

It's nice to see you're trying new stuff and it works very well. Thank-you.

Nice matches so far!

I can´t wait for vehicles to hit and see how the matches play out then! Really great what you build up here... When I can finally hit more FPS I will surly join a clan as well and hope to participate.

Huge probs, keep on rocking Squad League!

1 minute ago, koschilein said:

Nice matches so far!

I can´t wait for vehicles to hit and see how the matches play out then! Really great what you build up here... When I can finally hit more FPS I will surly join a clan as well and hope to participate.

Huge probs, keep on rocking Squad League!

Screw vehicles! :P I want to see squads getting wiped by clever IEDs. 

this is really cool guys!  As a newer player who does not know these maps by heart yet, some sort of overlay where you can illustrate battle plans and maneuvers as they happen would be very helpful in visualizing the battle/battlefield.

can't wait to see more!

1 hour ago, Xx-RAGING-DEATH-xX said:

HSG...The comeback kids!.

love itt!.

I just got done watching the replays--

HSG pulled it off big-time!

Awesome post!

I highly encourage anyone interested in getting more involved with this game to reach out to any of the great communities out there!