Sparcany

The Last Echelon Server

27155.png

The Last Echelon's first 64 Player Server is online!

Why are we different? We do our best to serve the community by having at least 1 admin online most of the time, and we're taking steps to improve this to around the clock. We allow the server population to choose what map we play next and try to help troubleshoot any issues our community has, regardless of whether they're client or server related.

Size: 64 Players, we have plans to expand this to 100 when performance allows.

Teamspeak 3: TS.TLE1.US

Applications and Ban appeals: http://www.thelastechelon.com

Rules: We try to issue 2 warnings a kick and then a Ban. However based on the severity of an offense we may skip to a kick or ban.

• No Excessive Teamkilling (We understand bag frags do happen)
  • No abusive Mic use (Don't ruin the game for others with your comms)
  • No Base Rape
  • No FOB griefing
  • No Flaming (Only Troll if you're good at it)
  • Participate in Sexy Dance offs

I hope to see you all in game!

No FOB griefing? 

So when I walk from main base to next flag and I encounter enemy FOB in the forest then I need to just call it in and keep walking? or let me get shot?

Kill 1 spawning and then its the objective from the one you killed to get on comms and tell others not to spawn, and the shooter should tell his squad to come help get the FOB down. 

No FOB griefing? 

So when I walk from main base to next flag and I encounter enemy FOB in the forest then I need to just call it in and keep walking? or let me get shot?

Kill 1 spawning and then its the objective from the one you killed to get on comms and tell others not to spawn, and the shooter should tell his squad to come help get the FOB down. 

I assume fob griefing could be in the lines of:

putting fobs in the center of a small map (which means you can't really make a fob anywhere else because its too close)

destroying someone's fobs on your own team without permish (think minecraft griefing ;))

using a fob to cheat, eg. puting walls in front of an entrance to a building so nobody can get in if it has a weapons cache in it, therefore making the game un-winnable for that team.

how can i get a ban?

You made a good case I banned you. Let me know if you ever want that lifted.

No FOB griefing? 

That's fair play, griefing would be using Fobs to glitch, troll, or destroying friendly fobs without reason.

That's fair play, griefing would be using Fobs to glitch, troll, or destroying friendly fobs without reason.

Thanks for the explanation! good reasons, i'll check your server out sometime.

Thanks for the explanation! good reasons, i'll check your server out sometime.

Hope to see you there! (If you can get in, it's been packed lately)

Welcome TLE. Good to have you at the table. We'll stop by the server sometime and say hello.

Also Is the community Clan Fight Night something you be interested in participating in?

How are your config tweaks working out?