Sign in to follow this  
Smee

Server Browser

Think you guys doing a sterling job just would like to see improvement in the server browser. Filter + Favorites with Ping. Maybe server details. 

Know this isn't game breaking or play related. Any chance this being done outside of a major update. Small hot fix perhaps as now steam propagated. 

I wholeheartedly agree with this. The server browser right now is disheartening to use. Showing ping would go a long way already, as well as adding favourites and if possible a joining queue (since all the good servers are at max capacity all the time)

Also it happens way too often that I select a server to join with a couple open slots, the joining progress starts, and then only after a minute I get the message that the server is full.

Ping isn't calculated correctly which is probably why its not in the game right now. Look for servers in your area for now.

Server queries are a bit messed up as well, it feels like they are cached or pulled from one place instead of having the IPs be pushed to the player, and allow the player to query the details of each server.