Chuc

Steam Early Access Follow Up

Performance fixes.

As much as we would love to knee jerk something out the door we are going to take a few more days and fix a bunch of stuff and push it out to you guys

20.000 buyers holy macaroni!

A twitch streamer said that one of the Devs mentioned that he would be really happy if they would get 10.000 buyers and that he's not sure if they will, I guess they're happy now :D

Awesome! Thanks for the update. Glad to hear you guys are starting to nail down the performance issues. 

i fucking love you OWI <3 you are the best of the best! :wub:

was really about to quit gaming after all the FPS crap flooded the market untill i discovered Squad thet gave me the same feeling of excitment and hope like BF2 / ET / COD4 did at the time.

Some of those assets look a lot like something i've ssen in BF3 and BF4. That is good. Now where is Karkand?!  :lol:

Easy Anticheat

We are happy to announce that we have partnered with Easy Anticheat to provide our anticheat solution for Squad. We know as much as you do how important it is to have a cheater free game, and the Easy Anticheat guys impressed us with how effective their tools are. EAC will replace VAC as our anticheat solution this month.

I am skeptical.   -_-

But in SQUAD we trust.  ^_^

I'll smudge this topic a bit (since these are usually the most readed ones while new in certain blue circles) with some information from field. Teamkilling seems to be a new arising complain trend (based on my tip of the iceberg fully pseudoscientific study). It is not miracle since atm. SQD is actually TKrs paradise, no published "XXX killed YYY with friendly fire" report is shown, No TK limit based kick from servers (if not changed today), lots of chaos because of new players, no tracers so it hard to see where the shots are coming. Also for those who aren't doing it intentionally the current system gives hard time.

I'm not suggesting anything else than implementing TK limit for servers (something that still gives some room for learning and mistakes) combined with publicly seen instant TK report atleast as temporary feature.

Sweet news guys and great to hear about how many copies were sold. Keep this game awesome and don't sell out!

Some of those assets look a lot like something i've ssen in BF3 and BF4. That is good. Now where is Karkand?!  :lol:

That is not the time or place to use this map.

YAYAYAY :D

Vehicles are so close. Hopefully January if all goes to plan. Optimization increasing hopefully

In the article it said most people are having good performance. WHAAAA? xD good performance? WTF.

I feel bad for donating. After a few mails sended, still no Steam/CD-key recieved. I know this isn't probaly the right place to whine, but I really, really want to play.

Next time I'll just wait till it becomes availble on Steam. 

Just read on the forum that key will come my way at somepoint :)

I feel bad for donating. After a few mails sended, still no Steam/CD-key recieved. I know this isn't probaly the right place to whine, but I really, really want to play.

Next time I'll just wait till it becomes availble on Steam.

Just read on the forum that key will come my way at somepoint :)

Email support@joinsquad.com

Please get me a reply.

Computer Specs:

CPU: AMD FX 6100 6-core 3.4Ghz

RAM: 16GB

GPU: HD Radeon 6500 Cyclone MSI

SQUAD is running really poorly on my computer at the moment. I've heard that Unreal Engine has issues with AMD processors, I do not know if I need to be looking to buy a CPU or a new GPU for this game. Please reply, there is very little technical explanation about the performance of this game. 

Also, if I do need a new GPU will a GTX 960 suffice?

Answers, Answers. thanks.

i am also having a vram issue its running at around 3.8 gig and nothing i do changes that , also is there sli support because only one of my 970's is kicking in  even with all settings on epic, its a shame because although it will run flat out on one 970 i would rather have two running and have them just ticking over and as we all know using 3.8 gig vram on a 970 isnt the best of experiences.

having only played the game for a few hours i can honestly say its great and a game so well done, i have been in a couple of servers where the spawn killing was shocking to say the least but the 2 i got into tonight were great.

thanks guys, keep up the good work