WeepingAsh21

Can I run comfortably

Hi guys, really hyped for this game but seen some things about AMD issues. My rig is as follows.

CPU: AMD FX 8350
GPU: GTX 970 4GB

RES: 1920x1080p

Anyone know/have the same and can tell me? Thanks in advance guys/gals. :)

Hi guys, really hyped for this game but seen some things about AMD issues. My rig is as follows.

What are you asking? You should be able to run it fine, but currently UE4 is bad with AMD and they are working on fixing it.

What are you asking? You should be able to run it fine, but currently UE4 is bad with AMD and they are working on fixing it.

As in will I get the framedrops/severe low framerates??

Most likely, only problems i have are on Chora map but that is a new map, but fixes will be out soon.

You might i have an fx9370 and a GTX660 and I have issues with the VOIP causing game to lag.  Other than that its all good even for an Alpha.  Now once Unreal Engine puts out 4.11 im hoping it will fix the issue with AMDs, but not EVERYONE with AMDs have this issue...so it may be a 7.1 Surround sound issue too.  I am working to see what is what.

You might i have an fx9370 and a GTX660 and I have issues with the VOIP causing game to lag.  Other than that its all good even for an Alpha.  Now once Unreal Engine puts out 4.11 im hoping it will fix the issue with AMDs, but not EVERYONE with AMDs have this issue...so it may be a 7.1 Surround sound issue too.  I am working to see what is what.

Ah, so running Kraken Pros 7.1 probably isnt the best idea atm?

Ah, so running Kraken Pros 7.1 probably isnt the best idea atm?

See I dont know yet...Certain servers are fine for me, then others go to trash when it comes to the Voip Issue.  My next step now will be to tone down my Logitech g430s from 7.1 surround to regular stereo.  Who really knows though.....I would say go with the Kraken and see what happens.  The only thing I can find that is different between my buddies who have AMD and have zero issue seems to be the surround sound.    By the way when the game isnt giving me the VOIP issue im around 30-45FPS on a populated server.   Once that issues shows though it drops me down to 2-6 whenever someone ques up to chat.  Let me know how you fair with your surround sound.  We the community can help the devs out if it is in fact not just an AMD thing.  I kind of personally hate when i get answers like that because its not an AMD thing, its obviously being caused by SOMETHING...just who knows lol

I had pretty much that exact rig a few months ago and it ran fine by my standards, I was getting 70 FPS - 25 FPS (depending on server pop and map) and thats before optimizations occurred

Yes mate you should be fine i am running a 

i5 2400k 

gtx 560Ti 1 gb 

and i am getting 40-50 FPS although i do dip to 22-28 at times with lots of smoke around.