Yrkidding

Thinking Of Making A Suggestion? Read First!

Could I suggest the mods putting up a sticky post of "READ FIRST most common Feature Requests post?"

This could be a list of the most common feature requests and also their status (Unknown/Planned/Not-Planned). Aside from reducing duplicate threads it could also give a centralized location for players to +1 popular ideas, letting the devs know they are important to the community. 

Could I suggest the mods putting up a sticky post of "READ FIRST most common Feature Requests post?"

This could be a list of the most common feature requests and also their status (Unknown/Planned/Not-Planned). Aside from reducing duplicate threads it could also give a centralized location for players to +1 popular ideas, letting the devs know they are important to the community. 

Lets give her a go.

Would it be worth mentioning in the OP that if your idea isn't accepted into the game, that there will be an opportunity for mods to pick up the slack?

Its just I read these threads and people seem to think that if their cool new idea doesn't get accepted that's it. There is always an opportunity for mods :P

Please add one thing to this OP: Please give your topics a name that grasps the suggestion you're trying to make. For example: "Destructible buildings" (use search function first!) or "SMG's for medics". NOT: "Just a few ideas", "Maybe some ideas", "Idea" or "Wishlist". (all of those are actual titles. -_-)

Please add one thing to this OP: Please give your topics a name that grasps the suggestion you're trying to make. For example: "Destructible buildings" (use search function first!) or "SMG's for medics". NOT: "Just a few ideas", "Maybe some ideas", "Idea" or "Wishlist". (all of those are actual titles. -_-)

That is a new rule Steve and co announced, pretty sure they will be enforcing it. Time to check all my post titles.

Updated January 21st:

In response to:

Changed two sentences to read: "If you can, try and make your post well-reasoned, well-explained and with a title that makes it clear what you're suggesting. A one-sentence or poorly-titled post might not get your full point across and undeservedly affect how popular your suggestion is."

In response to:

Would it be worth mentioning in the OP that if your idea isn't accepted into the game, that there will be an opportunity for mods to pick up the slack?

Its just I read these threads and people seem to think that if their cool new idea doesn't get accepted that's it. There is always an opportunity for mods :P

While this is true, I'm going to refrain from adding this for now as it might result in people posting general suggestions for mods that could range anywhere from a Free-For-All game-mode to a Star Wars/Star Trek crossover full mod and I don't think the moderators will be too happy about that :P

I really am now looking to get into this game have not yet played it just heard about it through youtube throughout my gaming years i am excited about it looks really great so far as im seeing for how far it has come to today to say. I think everything so far is a great idea, love the squad idea from factions to the big team ammount of players and levels, even the choices of roles to equipment and gameplay from size of map to make it REALISTIC is a big plus. Um, i wanted to post a SUGGESTION before i actually get the money and start playing this interesting game is about the Vehicles first! IT IS very great without them as it is ppl say it can be fine without them idk how it can be the same when they come into gameplay i think and CAN even prefer... SECOND is adding more factions i believe it is, is a GREAT idea. AND THIRD is lag concerns! Hopefully for as much people who start playing the game in the world to the ammount of people on the map it stays a GREAT SERVER or to say a GREAT GAME as we play online which will relate as well to my first suggestion about the vehicles which i FORGOT to mention about aircraft added i think will throw off the great SQUAD! experience which im loving when i found out about it. Hope to start playing soon and hope you read my post TO find out if people and developers agree!

Okay have another suggestion hopefully this one if not said already is read and thought of even can reply personally back. I personally do not think vehicles anymore should be added lol the game is looking great as its coming just seen the 4.0 and it is heading to be a realistic great game plus ppl said before its going to kill the name of SQUAD. Even the smoke which you might have heard already just to say is going through the walls an roof....

Okay important SUGGESTION is that MAYBE you can do a game mode where If you had enough FACTIONS rights that you can MAKE IT a country based battle war scenario so where ever your FROM, you can be your own country vs battle another 50 player group from another country, Like a OLYMPICS type of game or mode.

But to say again I REALLY hope they keep it SQUADS, NO vehicles because its turning out great like that plus the suggestion i made!

SUGGESTINGS:

Okay have another suggestion hopefully this one if not said already is read and thought of even can reply personally back. I personally do not think vehicles anymore should be added lol the game is looking great as its coming just seen the 4.0 and it is heading to be a realistic great game plus ppl said before its going to kill the name of SQUAD. Even the smoke which you might have heard already just to say is going through the walls an roof....

Okay important SUGGESTION is that MAYBE you can do a game mode where If you had enough FACTIONS rights that you can MAKE IT a country based battle war scenario so where ever your FROM, you can be your own country vs battle another 50 player group from another country, Like a OLYMPICS type of game or mode.

But to say again I REALLY hope they keep it SQUADS, NO vehicles because its turning out great like that plus the suggestion i made!

PLEASE NO MODS LOL WILL MESS IT UP BADDLY...

PLEASE NO MODS LOL WILL MESS IT UP BADDLY...

Wrong place to post honey, you need to use the search function to find the threads you need. This isn't a suggestion thread, just a README.

And regarding your 2 concerns, sorry, but vehicles are coming in, and so is mod support. Devs will sort it out, count on them.

I advise using Google search as such:

Assume I want to search the words "hello world" in the forums, then Google's search string should be:

site:forums.joinsquad.com hello world