Sign in to follow this  
SILENTMP

Voice Chat is not Working FOR ME IN GAME!!

The game runs really well for me. My problem is the voice chat. I can hear other players, They cant hear me. My mic works, I can be heard in other games. Just not squad. When I press the key binding for my voice chat, my name pops up, but no sound.

Any ideas how to fix this. I really want to try the squad leader role but I am unable to because of this issue.

I disabled the sound blaster surround, and that still didn't work. I am really lost to what to do. I really want to be about to communicate with my team.

I have a sound blaster X-Fi sound card.

AS of now, everything I have tried does not work. I have tried everything that has been recommended to me.

AS of now, everything I have tried does not work. I have tried everything that has been recommended to me.

I have tried everything that has been recommended to me, nothing has worked. My teammates cannot hear me. No matter what I do, but I can hear them, and my Mic works. Just not in this game.  

Dumb question but what color is your name when you press the talk key?

There is local chat - blue

Squad chat - green

Squad leader chat - red

Local can only be heard by those in close proximity and squad leader chat will show your name in red when transmitting, but you will only be heard if you are a squad leader

Also check you Steam microphone settings to see if it's working there.

Also, if you have multiple input devices in Windows, disable all but your microphone

Ok, I checked my settings in steam, and it was using my webcam. However, they still didn't hear me. So I am going to check out and see if this worked. Thanks.