Metrinui

Servers not showing up after refresh of list

When i first start my game I can see all the servers currently running. I then hit the "Update server list" button which gets rid of them all. In the bottom left it says, "0 servers found with different version"

In other games, such as Arma 3 I have this exact same issue. I have no idea how to fix it. I have disabled my firewall when I try but that doesn't fix anything. Please help :(

When this happen guys.

Just end your session. Log out from steam. Log in. Start Squad again :) It should help in most of situations. 

Exception is when Developers updating servers. :)

PS: yeah and welcome in community :) 

See you at field.

can u log in to Steam, shows u online in Friendlist?

i have same issue some month ago, with bunch of onlinegames and -services.

it was an issue with my internetprovider, any wrong porting my IP.

When this happen guys.

Just end your session. Log out from steam. Log in. Start Squad again :) It should help in most of situations. 

Exception is when Developers updating servers. :)

PS: yeah and welcome in community :)

See you at field.

I tried this and it did nothing for me.

Try this:

Go to Steam --> Settings --> In-Game --> Set In-game server browser: Max ping / minute to "1000".

It will now take a little longer to load your server list in Squad, but you shouldn't miss any server anymore nor getting the "different version" error.

I changed this and wasn't getting servers any more. I changed it back to default and they came back.

EDIT: This has not solved the problem for me

3LyQvnG.png

Edited by Saracen Rush

tried all the fixes posted, but still spend way more time trying to join than actually playing the game.

the game doesn't feel alpha, but the browser unfortunately is.

Yeah my fix I thought I found hasn't worked for me. I'm still having issues with refreshing the list. I have to refresh it around 4 or 5 times to find the servers I'm actually looking for. It's rather bizarre and an issue that's only arisen for me in the last couple of weeks.

+BUMP I do not experience this issue anymore, BUT everyone I play squad with still has this issue. The only thing I know I've done different from everyone in my group is establish a public IP to allow for proper port forwarding.