Sebastian

Squad Reviews on Steam

I've got to say....the amount of bad reviews on steam are annoying me :angry: 

They complain about the game they've been playing for about one hour on a server in another continent

and then they try to play the game with shitty computers they didn't know wouldn't be able handle it.

There should have been some kind of filter for idiots not to be able to review a product...

User: "Sacher" wrote:

"The Aiming feels very clunky due to Low FPS, weird mouse mechanics and insane recoil. You would think that you are shooting a .50 when using an AKSU"

(He's an weapons expert, 5 year veteran in Call of Duty)

"No Vehicles: Selfexplanatory (might come in the future though)"

- If this guy spent 2 sec on the forums or Squad's facebook page he would have known, or atleast checking out the f****** Steam Store page showing off the Humvees in a video.. 

And the amount of people complaining about the game costing what? 40$ ?!... what do they excpect? To get the game for free, those cheap bastards..

I don't know what to say?!

Too bad there is freedom of speech, right?

The good thing is that we've got a lot of members on this forums posting positive and well written reviews on the store page, well done guys :)

But it's killing me!!!

Though... the fact that we'll probably never see these guys again could be good.. it's not a game for anybody, thank god.

I mean, both of the things he wrote are true. Low fps makes the aiming really awkward and there are no vehicles. Not sure why you're getting so upset...

I mean, both of the things he wrote are true. Low fps makes the aiming really awkward and there are no vehicles. Not sure why you're getting so upset...

the reviewer was complaining about recoil

Yeah some people might just not like it. Like he said it might not be a game for everyone. I haven't given a review yet. Kind of on the fence myself.

The game is in Alpha, Early Access, you can't excpect the game to be perfect..

He probably went onto a chinese server from america... and with 2GB ram and a CPU from the 90s.. 

But seriously.. he was complaining about the game not haveing vehicles, something we for a fact know will come shortly..
I am upset about the fact that reviews like this hurts the game overall percentage of good reviews.

But seriously.. he was complaining about the game not haveing vehicles, something we for a fact know will come shortly..

I am upset about the fact that reviews like this hurts the game overall percentage of good reviews.

"Squad is a 50 vs 50 multiplayer first-person shooter that aims to capture combat realism through communication and teamplay. Major features include vehicle-based combined arms gameplay, large scale environments, base building, and integrated positional VoIP for proximity talking & radio."

It's not that easy to find info about vehicles not being there. You can't blame people for expecting them when one of the trailers is about HMMWV, multiple screenshots feature them and the info page says what I quoted above.

Temper expectations, Squad won't win over a lot of the COD kiddies.  McDonald's, I mean Steam, serves up so many games Early Access is almost like Christmas in July.  the truth is the game is really good for those with more than a 2 second attention span and have any threshold for adversity.  As long as the devs fulfill the obligation to finish the game, and there's plenty of evidence this will be the case, don't worry about it.   I like the game, others like the game, you like the game... see you on the Battlefield.

We don't accept all the riff raff  ;)

We knew that this game would attract a lot of people and it won't be everyone's cup of tea... 40 bad reviews out of 400 excellent is nothing to worry about..besides, we already know what a great game it is!

Wheres my 10 kill airstrike? and is it still 15 kills for attack dogs? And if Z-trooper dosnt sort out my Pink skin m4 skin am outta here.

You've got a point, but still.. IMO they should have some patience

Definitely need patience for an EA game in regards to waiting for features that are coming however, some people just won't like the game. I've only got a very quick login but I'll be really checking it out tonight. From the 20 minutes I played I'm on the fence.

Definitely need patience for an EA game in regards to waiting for features that are coming however, some people just won't like the game. I've only got a very quick login but I'll be really checking it out tonight. From the 20 minutes I played I'm on the fence.

They'll weed themselves out over time. We all knew this kind of stuff was coming, just gotta take it in stride. 

91% Positive on 508 reviews is still lookin' bloody good. 

I am sure the developers will be happy to receive any constructive feedback and the foot stomping, arm flailing reviewers will largely be ignored.

I noticed the Youtuber PsiSyndicate say in his latest video "Insurgency" was better than Squad, what a load of bollocks that is.

I noticed the youtuber PsiSydicate say in his latest video "Insurgency" was better than Squad, what a load of bollocks that is.

Who's PsiSyndicate?

Steam reviews are always like this. People judge early access game like they're fully released AAA titles. A lot of people are ignoramus's.

Most bad reviews are people with amd builds.

Who's PsiSyndicate?

Big youtuber who uses terms such as "rekt" 10/10" "shrekt" "dank memes" "Blazeit" etc He's more so into trolling in rust or ArmA 3 Life than tactical shooters.

Big youtuber who uses terms such as "rekt" 10/10" "shrekt" "dank memes" "Blazeit" etc He's more so into trolling in rust or ArmA 3 Life than tactical shooters.

Sounds pretty goober.

Some of my mates don't really want to play now because they saw his "video" kind of annoyed me how a troll youtuber with heaps of subs has that kind of influence over people.

Steam reviews are always like this. People judge early access game like they're fully released AAA titles. A lot of people are ignoramus's.

Most bad reviews are people with amd builds.

I wish this biased bullshit would stop already, i got a AMD CPU/GPU and NO problems!