Sign in to follow this  
gameover01

Steam Achievements and trading cards

Hi, Do you know if there will be support for Steam achievements and trading cards. Also the game is just fantastic, it Arma mixed with Insurgency. 

Thank you

I'm sure a dev would have to officially address this, but I see it as plausible to have complete steam integration with achievements and all that around the time of full game release.

Give them time, as I'm sure you are. There are some pretty big priorities right now with all these players to satisfy. :)

EDIT: This post is in no way saying I am not in support of it. I most definitely love badges, cards, and achievements. It's maybe childish of me, or maybe it's my subconscious desire for affirmation. Either way, if Steam is the chosen platform, I think that complete integration will be a solid platform foundation for the player base. People will be more confident that it will work with steam, as opposed to games like those that require UPlay and has no cards, etc.

Yup this needs some major easter-egg like inside-joke emoticons for STEAM

I want this so hard.

I want this so hard.

We need a squad emoticon witch is just a rope and is named "slowrope" that would be the best thing ever!