SpectreG4

My answer to the 'Noob-pocalypse': Watch Your Flank V2

Let's all just enjoy the release eh? The new people are welcome here.... to be shot and die in the fire that we call the glorious Squad Gauntlet!! People were attacking this flag forever.... we just needed an opening...

I wouldn't be proud slaughtering noobs lol, try to do that on a full redcoats squad lol.

Kidding, nicely done

I think hes joking mostly, dont think hes proud haha. 

Well.. one... I don't know who I'm slaughtering :) Two... No, I am not proud and I only posted it because I was convinced to **staring at you who knows I am talking about you**

Third... Responding to shots fired... I've played plenty of RedCoats... and plenty of RedCoats have died.... You can ask some of the RedCoats... (Love you guys) :)

Finally, I only post it for entertainment purposes. Obviously, this is not a true competitive situation. But, with some 40v40 people fighting each other... one sneaky guy can get in the mix of those who "think" they are safe.

I know you're kidding, you're awesome man. I'll see you in game!

Well.. one... I don't know who I'm slaughtering :) Two... No, I am not proud and I only posted it because I was convinced to **staring at you who knows I am talking about you**

Third... Responding to shots fired... I've played plenty of RedCoats... and plenty of RedCoats have died.... You can ask some of the RedCoats... (Love you guys) :)

Finally, I only post it for entertainment purposes. Obviously, this is not a true competitive situation. But, with some 40v40 people fighting each other... one sneaky guy can get in the mix of those who "think" they are safe.

I know you're kidding, you're awesome man. I'll see you in game!

wink wink nudge nudge.

Oh and just to point out.... we lost this game. Horribly... we lost by some 100 tickets... So even though there are a lot of "noobs" (I really just mean new players - I say noob jokingly) don't expect to win every game or for it to be easy!

MEN you are monster-mazing !!!! 

Yes thay have to learn a loooot. And this is best way how to show them :D 

nice buddy nice really emotionaly watch that. 

As a coat I have to say thanks for the kind words but to be honest most of us are in it for the 'fun', not for dominating the battlefield (unless we're lucky, then we'll make the most of it)

We're good players but not 'L337', for us it's the whole experience and playing as a team. We do have some bloody good players though, that'll give most a run for their money.

I've played with and against Spectre, he is a demon!

You Red Coats are great guys and I love playing with and against you. There are great players all over! I have just been lucky enough to get a few good moments on video. There have been plenty of bad ones. I should make a fail compilation

the thing that amazed me is how well you manage the recoil, you went full auto and it seems  to have COD recoil, lol, i don't want to face you in a 1 VS 1 scenario lol, Iyou have to tell us your trick xP