Sign in to follow this  
=DRK=jamil_123456789

Car radio?

There might already be an topic about this but i realy want a radio station for all maps which you can litsen to music like steriotypical song for asians or musilm armies, like the candvan from PR.

if this becomes a thing i have some song that i want in the game:

Fell free to post some other songs in this topic.

I definedly not want to hear anything on the radio! I insist that if the radio is implemented you can shoot it so passengers can't ruin your silence. Else only option is to shoot passengers to get the full control of the volume knob.

I don't think a radio like this should exist. Servers in PR today already have rules against spamming music over mumble if you're asked to avoid this sort of thing. I'm for the bomb car music and even the imitation hippie van that the FSA gets keeping it's funky tune but that's about it I think. 

HMMWVs could have a quiet ambient radio comms noise though?

i miss the insurgent car jihad music in PR, i really do and i hope it makes a comeback in Squad. and didnt US forces irl sometimes play heavy metal music when going into battle in the Iraq War? this music gets every one all fired up and really seems to add to the overall atmosphere of the game.

(warning, some graphic images)

*clip from fahrenheit 911*

I wouldn't mind having music on civilian cars used by insurgents and taliban.

But I think there shouldn't be music on conventional forces. Maybe quiet radio chatter which someone suggested earlier.

I wouldn't mind having music on civilian cars used by insurgents and taliban.

But I think there shouldn't be music on conventional forces. Maybe quiet radio chatter which someone suggested earlier.

+1

We used to have (don't laugh) La Roux - Bulletproof on quick play when we got into contacts when riding in Jackals. We changed the words to "This time, Terry (Taliban), I'll be bulletproof" which was kind of ironic because the Jackal has next to no armour! It ended up being our lucky charm. We made sure that song was playing before we got rounds down!

NZ6dkDqm.jpg

this game gunna have jackals?

When I fought wildfires we were into all sorts of girly shit. When you're covered in soot, weeks from a shower, and carying chainsaws up mountains for miles a day no one's gunna give you shit for anything.

I imagine its the same but more-so for you service men. Some of them are jams too, in the right context. We had a thing for Shakira.

We used to have (don't laugh) La Roux - Bulletproof on quick play when we got into contacts when riding in Jackals. We changed the words to "This time, Terry (Taliban), I'll be bulletproof" which was kind of ironic because the Jackal has next to no armour! It ended up being our lucky charm. We made sure that song was playing before we got rounds down!

NZ6dkDqm.jpg

good to know ty. so then...music for conventional forces? now i am in favor of it. cant say its not realistic lol