Sign in to follow this  
SGT:Fluffy

Rope dismount function (Black Hawk)

Hi every one, since my last suggestion about the topic (Day & Night cycle) was a quit success I'd like to present you a new suggestion or a feature  what inspired me by (black hawk down). when it comes to piloting witch is some times a challenging thing when you need to drop off a squad in a dense forests such as in Saaremaa map from PR. you have those moments when you try to land the helicopter and banks to its side and crash the helicopter. then id like to see the pilots have the ability to drop a rope as simple as unloading a crate from a truck. Post back and let me know if you'd like to see this too! :D

Edited for you. Oh and prepare for some weird and wonderful replies to this topic...

true man what you guys dropped at us is amazing and id like to thank you all twice for the hard work installed the game to day and is so amazing.

I think this is a planned feature since it was a kickstarter goal, but we're a while off getting helicopters yet.

It was one of the planned features in their Kickstarter but I'm not sure they've got anywhere near enough capital to actually do it. That being said, I'd love to see it.