Hello I Was wandering when i got the email with my activation code. I pre ordered around a month ago and have only recieved one email, here is the copy of that email... PLEASE HELP!!!

Welcome to the Squad Huw,

You have decided to join a gaming community built around teamwork and communication. December 15 the doors open and we'll all stampede into the battlefield to be the first to play the Early Access Release. You can expect and are expected to explore the virtual theater of war the Dev Team has built over the last 20 months, to get in there and find the combined arms approaches that fit this new 3D world.

Find your mates and spread the word, Squad is taking 2016 by storm and we're on the first leg of a long journey. Rough Schedule:

11/27/2015 0800 GMT : November Monthly Roundup will be published at http://joinsquad.com/#updates

12/1/2015 0800 GMT : Founders Package go away forever!  Get in today to get the perks and your name in the credits.

Early December : Closed Alpha v3 and the preparations for release candidate for Steam Early Access

Early December : Inaugural Clan vs Clan 18v18 tournament rounds begin, hosted by SquadLeague.com , sign up on the forums today!

12/15/2015 : SQUAD GOES LIVE ON STEAM ! Mark your time, the Forest is waiting,
The Squad Dev Team

You should get it soon. Don't worry you should get it until squad goes live on steam

Check page 8 + 55 of the manual. Rifleman keys were sent out yesterday.

I got rifleman and i didnt get a key. I also checked my spam folder and emailed support and still have no response!

Check your Spam folder.

Checked It! Nothing There!

Sales@joinsquad.com 

wats this for?

Chill the hell out jesus. What are you friggin' 12 years old?

wat do u mean chill out i just copied my email. its now been 2 days since i was meant to get the key im getting worried.

I have not been sent an email either. The email sales@joinsquad.com is who you need to email, probably with some sort of proof of purchase, like a picture of the receipt pay pal mailed you.

Ray, the new post concerning Steam Release said to send all things key related to sales@joinsquad.com. However if support can fix the problem, I see no issue in giving it a try?

Ray, the new post concerning Steam Release said to send all things key related to sales@joinsquad.com. However if support can fix the problem, I see no issue in giving it a try?

I live in Canada and we are usually the last to hear anything new....give the support one a try and in the meantime I will keep my eyes open for updated info on the email to use!  ;)

Same as above, have emailed support & sales as definitely nothing in my junk folder. I expect they are problebley snowed under with support emails so I'll give it a couple of hours for someone to reply....

Thanks for the redirection guys, I just sent my email and I hope to be joining you guys shortly on the Battlefield! Last week of Assignments before the Holidays for me... Hoorah!

Two and a half hours gone by since i emailed both support & sales and still no reply, get off the game guys and answer some emails please.........

Stress-Reduction-Kit.jpg

wats this for?

wat do u mean chill out i just copied my email. its now been 2 days since i was meant to get the key im getting worried.

Calm down, it will come. There are over 3k people playing currently, they are still sending keys.

same. im using gmail and dont have a key yet. just contact the support and hopefully they will get back to you soon, im sure theres alot of people they have to answer to

people telling others to calm down should just stfu. . . some of us paid for packages from jump. . . this should of been addressed and removed from the "oh shit" list that ALWAYS happens with an associated launch, shows a poor project manager. . . . now, as for ALL the different information I've been getting. .. after emailing BOTH and getting NOTHING back 24+ hours after I expect some VALID verified information.

A friend used his PayPal to purchase the game for me, his initial email of course was used mine entered after paypal requirements. . .he DOES NOT have a second key as of yet . . .

I'm pleased with everything to this point, play is coming along. . . updates are doin well, but the fact that this has happened to people who supported the game before Steam was in the picture should of had MANY emails, KEYS way ahead or set to automate with verification IMMEDIATELY from release. . . .instead reactive project management failed to calculate customers needs. . . customers, folk who paid. . . so take your armchair quarterbacking and stow it if you're NOT the person with the know. . . .