ParaPlays

Thanks to all the Backers and video content providers. I salute you.

Well here we are.

It has been a refreshing change to having many of us creating videos and supporting Squad, we have all shared and enjoyed the game, created montages and show reels, tutorials and action pieces to promote the game we all love. But now the game goes live I feel our time is over, the big youtube players out there who put no effort into their videos will gain thousands and thousands of views, meaning we will be forgotten and swept a side, our job here is done, it was great to promote Squad and garner others passion for this game.  I had camera support taken away for a misunderstanding so there was no way for me to stand out anymore.

It has been great to support each other during closed alpha and it feels to me like a close group will be blown open (for the good I know), and I am sure I will still do the odd video now and then, so thanks to our community and devs for the support of an amazing game, the community really has a passion for Squad as do I long may this continue while the carpet bombing of topics and complaints of new players floods in. Its been great to be part of a closed knit small community who all want the same thing.

I salute you all. See you on the other side.

Para.

Let the Noob carnage begin....

I really like your content but you don't gotta be this negative about the Steam Release.. :/

kind of a bummer, man.

I am not at all. It's a great thing as Squad will grow. But for me I can't compete with the big boys. I am really looking forward to EA.
Fresh blood means more players, more dosh for the devs, and more game development. It is a win win.

I played sometimes with you Para, I had great fun, it will be harder to find you (and team kill you, I'm still sorry for that) but I doubt that squad will become a "500k players base" game. And once everything will be back to normal, I will team kill you again.

:ph34r:

I am not at all. It's a great thing as Squad will grow. But for me I can't compete with the big boys. I am really looking forward to EA.

Fresh blood means more players, more dosh for the devs, and more game development. It is a win win.

I would offer the point that the 'big boys' that you think are going to show up will most likely have a shorter attention span of Squad than you; and therefore, while they may spread the word to larger audiences than what you reach at the moment and potentially net some less-than-positive community members, if you are truly committed and love Squad, you'll end up being here when those guys decide to move onto other games to keep their big audiences entertained. And I can only assume over that time you will also have gotten some more followers yourself.

I agree though, more dosh and more dev. Good stuff.

Hey Para. It was really great to be able to play with you! I love your videos too. Hey, it's okay if the world doesn't see our effort. We know that we made a huge positive impact to get this game out there. ^_^

<> RESPECT <>

as iron mentioned, the "big boys" might show up for the first couple of weeks but they always need to stay current, if they are not playing Call of Duty 19 2 days after release then they start losing viewers.
So they will come and go but its the hardcore fans like you that will keep pumping out the content ;)

Well here we are.

It has been a refreshing change to having many of us creating videos and supporting Squad, we have all shared and enjoyed the game, created montages and show reels, tutorials and action pieces to promote the game we all love. But now the game goes live I feel our time is over, the big youtube players out there who put no effort into their videos will gain thousands and thousands of views, meaning we will be forgotten and swept a side, our job here is done, it was great to promote Squad and garner others passion for this game. I had camera support taken away for a misunderstanding so there was no way for me to stand out anymore.

It has been great to support each other during closed alpha and it feels to me like a close group will be blown open (for the good I know), and I am sure I will still do the odd video now and then, so thanks to our community and devs for the support of an amazing game, the community really has a passion for Squad as do I long may this continue while the carpet bombing of topics and complaints of new players floods in. Its been great to be part of a closed knit small community who all want the same thing.

I salute you all. See you on the other side.

Para.

Let the Noob carnage begin....

Do the videos the big boys don't/won't.

Find your niche.

You have a good voice for story telling.

You see my PM on reddit? You interested in the release night event we got going on? :D

Squad League is going host both our own stream from the air while also switching between a few of the other streamers on the ground. So if you wanted in we'd def host your stream as well from the ground. Let us know man. :D

Loved the Chora video btw..

It's only Early Access.  Not actual release.  I think you have plenty of time to define your own viewership.  And to help be a leader in the continuation of Squad's promotion. 

+Aerial cam access will be back.  Soontm.