IrOnTaXi

Fools Road Feedback - Bugs and Issues (no theories, ideas or opinions)

I also fell out of fortress yesterday when being revived. Finding on a lot of maps now when being revived from prone, when you come to, you're under the surface . Biggest bug in game right now is solid objects only being wire frame. Being able to look through walls, floors, guys legs poking out of buildings when prone, getting stuck in oil drums. Really think this should be a priority fix, especially with the new apartment maps inbound.

Very low res rock formations on the roads,

The stair cases in buildings are way to steep. They should come out further closer towards the entrances , just a bit.

Glitch on Fool's Road

If you spawn as Insurgent and drive the .50 cal vehicle down in the bunker to the North West and park it close by the stairs, when you exit the vehicle you'll end up on top of the modelled bunker corridor. From here you can shoot RPG's down the road, shoot players at the surface of the bunker area, shoot players and throw nades down the corridor. Breaks the game as you can kill the Russians one by one if you want to. It's even possible to place a RP so that the whole squad can spawn there.

Hey guys when im trying to go in to a gun or a veichle. My cam goes in some sort of third-person. And i can alos not drive the veichles or use the guns on them.

Clipping issue? Could hit the trees just fine, but fired a full mag at the guy and nothing happened. (on the pic he's already dead, but thats because someone on the hill behind me shot him)

mfIgwLs.png

EDIT: m9w3HwN.png

Edited by Peerun

How about sign post "secret Malitia base this way " just amazed amount of people miss the turning.

Not sure if this was mentioned, If you make a FOB inside of Bunker and your SL places down an HMG, once dismounted you are teleported above the tunnel. This allows for game breaking things to unfold. 

I get way worse performance in Fool´s road  than in other maps, I first thought it was because of amount of grass and trees but other ones like gorodok with similar layout  are fine (maybe is the density of the grass idk). 

Fools Road v3:

Some members of US team (half the team?) could not spawn at main at game start.  

I had the issue too.  There was a clickable spawn point on the map, but hitting enter to spawn did not result in a spawn.

On 11/16/2016 at 1:03 PM, runningDuck said:

Intentional or not? 

All flags capable on the new Fools Road Layout. 

23A0FC18D36C12E4292833A134C4D408833BC150

I think that one is intentional but I'm only 90% positive.

F_STENCIL%20REVERSE.jpg

F_STENCIL%20OK.jpg

FR sea container.
Some stoned dyslexic penguin got the stencil ass about...lols. Not accusing OWI mappers or anything, ...you guys make sure to watch out who you buy those darn sea containers off is all...just saying.
...teehehehe..was an engraver for nine point three years.
n Im not the best spkeller in the world, ...so i really shouldn't judge. That is my proverb for the day.

rulie out.

Bug (?): RU team can capture Hilltop when they have Mine Entrance, Train station and Fortress and when Militia still has Ammo Hill. Ruins the gameplay imo.

Posted (edited)

Found a floating rock. No Jedi in sight. Doesn't mean Jedi weren't nearby waiting with blue or green light sabres though...just saying.

20161228101015_1.jpg

Edited by rulie

20170123195411_1.jpg

doh! nuts! ...i think it's the same rock!

I was playing earlier today as the Russian forces on a AAS mode. When I was driving the logic back to the main base to rearm. The repair station at the main base was placed in a spot that was impossible for the logi to reach.