IrOnTaXi

Fools Road Feedback - Bugs and Issues (no theories, ideas or opinions)

Seems to be some glitch where trolls (?) can put down a FOB (or rally) inside the enclosed coal mine, of which you can't get out of.

aec362787fc8cd3aaf0f2cdd4df5658a.png

8dcdf1684e38255d7a4f6ea56c603b04.png

Don't know if it is a glitch or not, the opening is there and you can see inside. There is a way out, you need to go to one of the corners, jump and imediately crouch (like when you jump over low walls), this way you will get to the top of the corner and just need to prone and find your way out.

I found a more concerning glitch just on top of the mine entrance playing in the american server. Some guys just found a way to enter through the walls on that "bunker" that have coal inside of it. They would shoot ppl from there through textures and could not receive any damage, players outside couldnt see them inside, i was inside but the screenshots that i took came all black. I'm trying to replicate the glitch to post it in here!

Two bugs here. First two pictures are of a clipped rock (+map); the last two are me AND another medic both getting stuck in the ground at the edge of a bunker (+map).

T4S3DAg.jpg

rRBjpfQ.jpg

1bMUjaf.jpg

c0U5yHH.jpg

the last two are me AND another medic both getting stuck in the ground at the edge of a bunker (+map).

Yes this is a really disturbing bug and I think its the same bug that I posted a video earlier. I have noticed nearly every game that someone gets stuck on it.

Rock to be amended, you can only see through it from the top when standing next to the guard rail.

2016-01-13_00002.jpg

Since 3.9 performance has decreased dramatically on Fool's Road.

Also crashes server everytime it comes up on the rotation, always approximately half way through the round.

Don't know if anyone else is expediting this.

Not encountered this on any other maps.

Seems to be a fair few rocks to patch around the lower side of the western outpost IronTaxi, some look like they may have already been posted above, so sorry if i am doubling up the ss', better to be sure i suppose. And one more floating tree.  :)

2016-01-16_00004.jpg

2016-01-16_00002.jpg

2016-01-16_00006.jpg

2016-01-16_00005.jpg

was messing around and saw a small gap.

So it appears i could crawl underneath it only to end up behind the rock.

Yes, no big deal you think.

You can shoot out but can not get shot.

Please edit your post and delete the map screenshot.

Please edit your post and delete the map screenshot.

@Bearded Crusader

your post has been hidden but still viewable by the Developers so they can see it,

Just want to avoid players seeing the pictures and taking advantage of them, thanks for the shots!

[3.11] I've found a bug in which I get stuck inside a big rock. Can't get out, but it is still possible to shoot enemies from there and they can't see you :P.

2euj2bo.jpg

24gm9fo.jpg

2n9zxbm.jpg

On Skirmish version of this map, I think the camouflage differences between Russian and USA soldiers are somehow unbalanced in favor of Russians because their green camouflages are better suited for the dark forest environment while the USA soldiers' bright camouflages make them easier to get spotted. Just my two cents.

On Skirmish version of this map, I think the camouflage differences between Russian and USA soldiers are somehow unbalanced in favor of Russians because their green camouflages are better suited for the dark forest environment while the USA soldiers' bright camouflages make them easier to get spotted. Just my two cents.

....a full moon midnight version of this map would be insane to play me thinks.

East Bunker on hill top emplacement. When you enter, then slightly to the left after you enter the bunker you will notice  on the east wall, a portion of the wall flickers when you move.

Small open rock and my first "rally point spawn" team kill. spawned in on top of SL for insta kill. Couple of witnesses present. 100% sure UD was not responsible. By that i mean, the round that sometimes goes off when double clicking on "rally point". Now, i know the SS looks bad, but if i had shot him with my rifle i would have been able to revive him.

2016-01-18_00006.jpg

2016-01-18_00004.jpg

A couple more small rocks close together and not map related but the cloud reflection on left eyepiece of the bino's is not horizontal. It just looks odd i guess. :mellow:

2016-01-24_00001.jpg

2016-01-24_00002.jpg

2016-01-24_00003.jpg

on the desert maps is your camo better ... use the terrain ^^

on the ammunition side are many oben rocks

Haven't been able to verify this yet, but have heard from one of my members that Fools Road has an issue. 

Appears there is a bug on the map Fool's Road currently where the Russians have a spawn at the militias first capture point. I might suggest someone investigating and removing this map until its fixed.

I'll be verifying this shortly (just waiting to get the admin sorted out again).