IrOnTaXi

Sumari Feedback - Bugs and Issues (no theories, ideas or opinions)

Sumari AAS 1's flag layout is not working as intended I believe. You can defend and attack 3 flags at the same time which feels like PAAS hardcore. 

If you shoot at the targets on firingrange at policestation, you will get the sound bug for shooting until you restart the game!

V6.2

all flags in play, seems wrong. militia capped police station and US capped palace, which was a strange occurrence.

sumariflags.JPG

kept happening but changed back to 4 flags in play later in the match

sumariflags2.JPG

Edited by suds

i can confirm the above, i was trying to jump up there and it just insta killed me

I can't give you a map location only to say it was towards the centre. I jumped up on, I think, it was barrels and was looking down the street through the wooden slates you see when I got hit, KIA then revived on the ground with my weapon still in its position when I got shot. I could run around the map but the weapon stayed there and allowed we to keep firing it and reloading it.

This is the second time it has happened the first was on one of the Euro map NOT fools road but didn't get SS but similar situation.

F25428843E9170A9E0049A0AF889100714E0D412

Glitch on Fool's Road

If you spawn as Insurgent and drive the .50 cal vehicle down in the bunker to the North West and park it close by the stairs, when you exit the vehicle you'll end up on top of the modelled bunker corridor. From here you can shoot RPG's down the road, shoot players at the surface of the bunker area, shoot players and throw nades down the corridor. Breaks the game as you can kill the Russians one by one if you want to. It's even possible to place a RP so that the whole squad can spawn there.

With Sumari can the roads behind the bases be usable by enemy, example the north Road swings round the rear of the US base but you can't drive past to get to the south road.  Or move the road away so you can drive round. Not after attacking the base, but to drive by.

I was in the south border of the map and tried to drive the bike but it couldn't move - like it was hitting the border, despite that I was sufficiently far from the border.

See my location on the following image:

https://imgur.com/a/xwE2J

Then I got off the bike and couldn't move to any direction.

I was completely stuck.

I tried to kill myself with IED but it didn't work (After placing the IED near me - it completely disappeared and was missing from my inventory).

I tried to kill myself with grenade but it didn't work.

Eventually an enemy soldier heard me and killed me.

Edited by dor

Found an invisible annoying wall that prevents any vehicle from moving any further up on that southern road, invisible wall makes road too narrow, today i got my MTLB stuck there cuz i wanted to give fire support to my team at the Raisin cap, would be cool if you could make it a few meters wider Iron.

ZqcntQR.jpg

Edited by Marijuanoz