Cyberzomby

Only received one key

Hi Guys! 

I also e-mailed support but I figured might as well ask it here to get an answer faster. (been waiting on this a few months so pretty hyped). When I bought the rifleman tier for myself, a friend also wanted to join in on the fun. 

He did not have creditcard and paypal was not supported yet. So I e-mailed offworld to ask how I could solve this problem. They said to simply get another rifleman tier (which I did by upgrading my donation) and remind them to give 2 keys in the mailing. I never recieved the mailing (or did not know when to remind you guys) so now I only received one key. 

Can anyone from offworld help out? Hopefully we can fix this before tomorrow evening as we cleared our schedules ;) But I can imagine you guys are very busy with the release :) 

What do you mean by "which I did by upgrading my donation" ? Did you upgraded from rifleman tier to Squad leader tier ?

Well, I payed him money back in the day to pre-order the game ( rifleman tier ) so he donated/contributed some more money basically but received one key which should be 2 :-)

I'm the friend he's talking about :')

EDIT: payed for 2 keys and got 1 key is basically what happened.

Exactly, I "upgraded" to two rifleman packages instead of upgrading the rifleman to Squadleader. Like the rep from offworld said I should do. 

I would get an email sent in to support @ joinsquad dot com

Include all documentation you have, including emailed communications and paypal receipts. That's going to be the fastest way to get this resolved as it sounds like a unique case.

There is absolutely nothing that the forum staff can do for you or anyone directly involving keys.  Only support can help you by doing as unfrail mentioned above, email support@joinsquad.com with the details.

Allright, thanks a lot for the suggestions tho guys! :) Received e-mail this morning so this buddy pair will be joining the online battles after work ^_^ cant wait. 

Had a blast tonight. Spend most of the evening squadleading and it felt so much like PR. Most of the squad was following orders and working together. Freaking amazing ^_^