Rusty

Squad League Release Party

Twitch Links have been added to our stream, we will be checking them periodically and try to get everyone on at least once during the stream. Recognize that I will have 12 streams to watch, OBS scenes to switch, cameras to operate, and announcing to do. This is going to be a wild party! 

I will be in our teamspeak server before the match if you have any questions. 

ts3.squadleague.com

Twitch Links have been added to our stream, we will be checking them periodically and try to get everyone on at least once during the stream. Recognize that I will have 12 streams to watch, OBS scenes to switch, cameras to operate, and announcing to do. This is going to be a wild party! 

I will be in our teamspeak server before the match if you have any questions. 

ts3.squadleague.com

If anyone caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan, The Rusty Man caaaaaaaaaaaaaan

If anyone caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan, The Rusty Man caaaaaaaaaaaaaan

Is that an official Red Coats logo I see in your sig?

I may not be able to make it after all because my daughter has her first concert for school 1 hr after the event starts and I wouldn't feel right leaving in the middle when there's others players that can stay for the full event. :(

I may not be able to make it after all because my daughter has her first concert for school 1 hr after the event starts and I wouldn't feel right leaving in the middle when there's others players that can stay for the full event. :(

Can't miss that my man! We'll see you on 2 January for the Exhibition match. 

I'll try to get on too lads if need be to lead a squad

Do you have your PM's turned off man?  I need to get you some details regarding the match.

I'm very proud of you for sticking to your rightful priorities my man. Family first, you enjoy it and enjoy that time with your daughter. We will always be here, but she's only a child once.

I'll be on in a few minutes! Sounds like Rusty is going to have his hands full. Can't wait to watch the saved broadcast. :)