Sign in to follow this  
Pvt. Lewis

Loving new suppression effects

I think the latest update increased blur suppression and the audio bullet cracks are louder! Great job devs. Firefights are lasting longer and more intense and I think this has something to do with it. I actually feel suppressed now.

I haven't played yet but I've watched nearly every video to come out thus far and I gotta say that the audio is superb. I'm betting on some Red Orchestra 2 level PTSD.

Yes, Anders updated the bullet snap audio and I updated the visual suppression effect.

Expect physical reactions past EA as well, just to drive home that a mutha' friggin' MG has you pinned. ;)

Yes, Anders updated the bullet snap audio and I updated the visual suppression effect.

Expect physical reactions past EA as well, just to drive home that a mutha' friggin' MG has you pinned. ;)

Wow that will be amazing!! Imagine having an mg pinning you down and the screen/ camera shakes! Doesn't get better than that!

Wow that will be amazing!! Imagine having an mg pinning you down and the screen/ camera shakes! Doesn't get better than that!

Expect physical reactions past EA as well, just to drive home that a mutha' friggin' MG has you pinned.

I'm looking forward to it.