IrOnTaXi

Chora Feedback - Bugs and Issues (no theories, ideas or opinions)

142 posts in this topic

Ahhh...finally...got a widescreen monitor!!

Really like Chora, but its the one i hear the most grumbles about in game atm. Today i even tried to tell a fella who didn't like this map that in no time at all it will get tweeked and enhanced...just like the others have.

Cant find too much wrong with the map, this is all i have found so far.

Chora 1 & 2 - Small waterfall needed here please.

chora 3 & 4 - Diagonally opposite to what Cowboy Chuck is talking about below, right next to the bridge, the mud brick wall needs an end cap.

Chora 5 & 6 - Per your ss, waterfall needed here IronTaxi. B)

Somewhere around D6 in the river/stream area we had a small fire fight. It sounded like i was shooting inside a small tiled room when i returned fire. Tried to find it today, will try to lock that one down soon.

Maybe up the river/stream sound FX vol some more.

1_Chora_2015-12-21_00001aad.jpg

1_Chora_2015-12-21_00002aa.jpg

2_Chora_2015-12-21_00006.jpg

3_Chora_2015-12-21_00007.jpg

5_Chora_2015-12-21_00002.jpg

4_Chora_2015-12-21_00004aaaa.jpg

I wasn't able to make a screen but: At E5kp5 it is possible to walk through the corner segment of the wall at the northwest end of that wall.

I wasn't able to make a screen but: At E5kp5 it is possible to walk through the corner segment of the wall at the northwest end of that wall.

I was just about to post some screenshots I took from that location showing the walls at that corner. Can't quite make it all the way through, but far enough to see through the wall.

Edited by Erohw

I don't have a screenshot but I will back this up with a ton of people. Server performance falls by 1/2 with 50 slot server. Game performance and "PING" doubles as server fills from roughly 5 people starting it. If this doesn't qualify for feedback and an issue please delete. Seems important to me at least.

I don't have a screenshot but I will back this up with a ton of people. Server performance falls by 1/2 with 50 slot server. Game performance and "PING" doubles as server fills from roughly 5 people starting it. If this doesn't qualify for feedback and an issue please delete. Seems important to me at least.

This is off topic since IT asked specifically about Chora and server performance is similar for all maps.

I still want to answer your question. Some servers have quite bad performance. Since it is the responsibility of the communities to contact their server hosts if the server is performing poorly there is not much we can do.

Please join different servers if that happens.

Something i noticed is that creeks and rivers all have the same terrain texture as the normal ground. (This goes for every map right now beside Fools road i think.) Maybe add a different layer of texture on it or are the water textures just placeholders? I think having murky water can really make it look great, for example in RO2's Rising Storm with the UE3 engine:

Some of the compounds in E5 you can still walk into the corners. You can also shoot/kill through them when inside of it. sorry for no screenshot.

If a player is standing next to a Rally when someone is spawning in that player will get tkd by the person spawning on the rally. It happened twice today on Chora, it will probably be the same on the other maps.

Screen flickers black when I use right click to aim after spawning. Flicker occurs for about two seconds and gameplay resumes as normal. Screen also flickers black when right click is used on map spawn screen.

EDIT: This occurs on all maps. I'm new to the forum and put this in the wrong place.

Some stuff i found, walls just not connecting so you can see the end:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=592375885

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=592376187

On this corn, the top has some leftover textures floating above:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=592376629

And there is a tower around, where you can get in, but you cant get out. Same mud walls type and such but the top has wooden railings. Think its in F5, kp 9.

If a player is standing next to a Rally when someone is spawning in that player will get tkd by the person spawning on the rally. It happened twice today on Chora, it will probably be the same on the other maps.

I have injured team mates spawning on a rally point, im thinking it was my own darn fault for double, or triple clicking and firing off a round as i spawned in though.

Have not seen TK's off a rally yet, but i did catch this ss of two players stuck together on the rally so you may be onto something there my friend! ;)

stuck%20on%20rally%20point.jpg

I can't climb the ladder in the huge radio tower! :(

But... I'd really like to! :D

(I understand that concerns several maps, but yours has one too, so here you go :P )

I can't climb the ladder in the huge radio tower! :(

But... I'd really like to! :D

(I understand that concerns several maps, but yours has one too, so here you go :P )

Yes would be good to be able to climb this ladder, and any others that are not accessible. 

I have injured team mates spawning on a rally point, im thinking it was my own darn fault for double, or triple clicking and firing off a round as i spawned in though.

Have not seen TK's off a rally yet, but i did catch this ss of two players stuck together on the rally so you may be onto something there my friend! ;)

It's really weird, I noticed it for the first time when I spawned in on a rally and had the text "You have teamkilled blabla". I've been teamkilled one time by someone spawning on the rally, but I have tkd others when I spawned on it.

It's really weird, I noticed it for the first time when I spawned in on a rally and had the text "You have teamkilled blabla". I've been teamkilled one time by someone spawning on the rally, but I have tkd others when I spawned on it.

The spawn system is not map related. Please only post bugs on the map "Chora" here.

Should anyone manage to get a screenshot of this (ideally with the the killing player not moving after spawning) please open a seperate topic and we can look into it.

Regarding the ladder of the radio tower: Gameplay would not benefit from having the climbable. Noone wants to encourage lonewulf-sniper gameplay.

The spawn system is not map related. Please only post bugs on the map "Chora" here.

Should anyone manage to get a screenshot of this (ideally with the the killing player not moving after spawning) please open a seperate topic and we can look into it.

Regarding the ladder of the radio tower: Gameplay would not benefit from having the climbable. Noone wants to encourage lonewulf-sniper gameplay.

Guess your right, but in real life you always get lonewulf snipers, and it would add immersion to the game having to look out extra carefully for them.

If you crawl under the bunkbeds in the barrack buildings in the Market Hub (and probably other maps with this building) and press crouch a couple of times you glitch through the wall.

Oh yes it's good that you bring that up. Totally forgot to add it to the bugtracker when I found this a few weeks back. Thanks!