IrOnTaXi

Chora Feedback - Bugs and Issues (no theories, ideas or opinions)

142 posts in this topic

Please leave Bugs and Issues here with screenshots attached. 

Not a place to theory craft or idealize about the map. just help spot bugs only. 

cheers!

No names on flags.
Cannot propperly enter hesco alike bunker at prison, invisible wall stopping me half way into bunker.

Had DC after 15mins, will be looking after more bugs on chora today.

EDIT: exactly the place where flexAUT did a screenshot, thanks for that :)

I thought my character had grown, turns out you built a town for little people! at F6 Keypad 6

Its 3 buildings and the wall at the back of the town in the free cam screenshot

You can check the screenshots --> 'Here'

1) Some buildings are in the ground at one of the flags too.

XRoEPXa.jpg

2) Not Chora related, still throwing it here - marking on map is still broken. Playernames make it a complete pain to mark anything (closes the popup) and even if you're able to, it places your marker in a completely random spot.

EDIT: Marking is troublesome on every mission, but on Chora it completely misplaced the markers too.

Don't know what it is about this map, but on every other map in squad my game runs flawless. Chora on the other hand, starts to lock my game up as soon as I start looking in other directions, it's game breaking for me on that map.

GPU: GeForce GTX 960

CPU: Intel Core i7-4790 CPU @ 3.60GHz

Memory: 16GB RAM

I have the same system and no lock up issues. Good to know

Its a very very young map. Could be various issues.. hmm. My only difference is running a 970.

I have the same system and no lock up issues. Good to know

Its a very very young map. Could be various issues.. hmm. My only difference is running a 970.

So I updated my drivers, and it runs better, but still locks up every time I hit my squad chat button. A few other players I was just in a squad with mentioned having the same locking up issue, one of them resolved it by closing some extra windows on his desktop, the other went to update his drivers like myself. Deff better, but still having some issues.

So I updated my drivers, and it runs better, but still locks up every time I hit my squad chat button. A few other players I was just in a squad with mentioned having the same locking up issue, one of them resolved it by closing some extra windows on his desktop, the other went to update his drivers like myself. Deff better, but still having some issues.

Ah.. this a is sound device issue. Known issue. Look it up on forums

squad leader map markers not working properly on the map 

need more information on that one

Were they invisible or at the wrong postition or not moving?

Which server was it and how many players were on the server?

Critical lock-ups evertime i turn more than 45-90 degree. this is also apparent on all maps, but Chora is especially bad. when fighting straight towards enemies, i can have 30-45 FPS, but as soon as i turn it drops to 0 and freeze for 1-2 seconds, then slowly go back up again. This is the biggest reason why i hate to play atm, the game is perfect, but the performance is so damn shit for me atleast.

Specs:

i7-4700MQ 2,4 GHz Quad

Windows 8.1 64-bit

8gb ram

GeForce GE 750M

Critical lock-ups evertime i turn more than 45-90 degree. this is also apparent on all maps, but Chora is especially bad. when fighting straight towards enemies, i can have 30-45 FPS, but as soon as i turn it drops to 0 and freeze for 1-2 seconds, then slowly go back up again. This is the biggest reason why i hate to play atm, the game is perfect, but the performance is so damn shit for me atleast.

Specs:

i7-4700MQ 2,4 GHz Quad

Windows 8.1 64-bit

8gb ram

GeForce GE 750M

I think it is a memory issue on our end. 

You could try increasing your mem pool in the configs.  (defaultscalability.ini)

I will have more on this soon just no time to really test it yet but we could be forcing massive texture swaps which could be the lag. 

https://docs.unrealengine.com/latest/INT/Engine/Performance/Scalability/ScalabilityReference/index.html

under texture quality and shadow quality sections. 

You mean Engine/baseScalability.ini?

what should i set?

r.Streaming.MipBias=2.5r.MaxAnisotropy=0r.Streaming.PoolSize=200

you just cant mark the dont get add to the map (think they ended up in the botom right corner but i cant remeber 100% now) was plating with Motherdear at the time so he got more info we did some basic testing on it. Server think it was Frankfurt #1 was around 40-50 players 

General issue with the markers is that if you try to put one anywhere close to a player, you're going to have a bad time, because when a player name shows, your marker popup closes.

On Chora map markers always end up in the wrong place (SE corner of the map)

General issue with the markers is that if you try to put one anywhere close to a player, you're going to have a bad time, because when a player name shows, your marker popup closes.

On Chora map markers always end up in the wrong place (SE corner of the map)

Ah yes that is known. I thought it was about the squad leader map position indicators. The small circles.

idk if it's a bug or ment to be , you can't shoot through the fences on the police station (or I just kept hitting the fence itself)

and there are no names for the locations yet (as in flags names)

other than that it's great (for me atleast)

Nice.. ill fix fences now.  also fixed the map marker bug.. 

It was a funny one.. level was down to low so traces werent hitting the terrain on the map!

Cant get in tower, even when i do the crouch/jump trick, and no ambient sound on map(water sounds/birds etc), image below.

2015_12_14_00001.jpg