DrBigMoney

Squad League, Round 2

(IF INTERESTED PLEASE LET US KNOW HERE )

Alright party people's! It's time to set expectations/ground rules for our next round of matches! We're thinking to shoot for the 23rd and the 30th of January (both Saturdays).

JANUARY 23RD

• 1 Match 9 v 9
    • Map TBD
    • Time TBD between clans
    • Only Match of the Day
    • Two rounds, tie breaker goes to tickets
    • AAS
    • CLANS HAVE BEEN DETERMINED
    • Time TBD
  • ADDED 9v9
    • "Battle of the Brits".....Exodus v Red Coats
    • REMATCH
    • Sumari Bala
    • AAS, Two rounds, tie breaker goes to tickets
    • 8PM GMT
JANUARY 30TH
  • 1 Match HSG Elite v ? , 18v18
    • Map TBD
    • 1st match of day
    • AAS
    • Time TBD between clans
    • Need two clans
  • 1 Match 303rd vs Red Coats, 18v18
    • Chora
    • 2nd match of day
    • AAS
    • Time TBD between clans
    • We wanted a bigger match to see what it takes to cover one
  • Express your interest here, but do not consider that the official signups. We just want to gauge what interest we'll have in which matches. Here in the coming weeks after everyone get's some time to hear about it we'll determine how to officially determine the participants
  • No signing up for multiple events. We want to spread the love around.
  • The week leading up to the event your clan lead will need to be in near constant communication with Squad League to be sure we know where you stand. If you can't make the numbers like you thought please let us know well in advance. It's not fair to us trying to put in the coordination work and more importantly it's not fair to the clan that was looking forward to the match. These are grounds for removal from future events.
  • MANDATORY FOR PARTICIPATION: Please provide us with 512x512 clan icons so we can create "vs" overlays for the streams. You all can provide these at any point you like.....at some point they will be needed anyways. Chosen clans however must have the images submitted to Squad League 1 week prior to their event.
  • Expect us to conduct "After Match Party's" where we'll interview members of the clans and have them share their experiences with everyone. (if you guys could do us a solid and subscribe that'd also be great......YouTube and it's damn "100 subscribers for custom URL" is hurting us right now)

Also, in case "why so far away?"

• 303rd vs Red Coats throwdown occurring 2 January. (a continuation of Round 1 essentially)
  • The devs assist us in these events and we want to be careful abusing that privileged. (though this won't always have to be the case, but they're always welcome)
  • Allows early access some time to breathe. Bugs to be settled. Clans to recruit. biggrin.png
We hope to see plenty of new blood vying for the slots, everyone had such a fantastic time the last round on 5 Dec. Thanks all and look forward to hearing from you both here and on our forums.

Sounds fun , but I haven't seen too many clans get into this yet ,

hopefully when US$30-US$40 riffleman copy is released next week

it gains more player base

I am stuggling to find good team work players in this game , it seems

as it goes on the player quality is lowering the bar, possibly people from

CS/BF4/MOBA's/COD are moving over

Does the game currently allow for spectator mode to view live match's ?

and various other esports modes ?

You missed last weekend's action!? Check our YouTube account out (linked in the OP)! Squad League streamed with Z-Trooper all day with aerial footage. First match was 9v9 Red Coats vs Exodus. Second match was 18v18 303rd vs SFSS.

We had an absolute blast and even had an amazing interview with the clans and devs after the second match. Several clans signed up with us after that first round of matches.

Not even close to too early, this will easily happen on these dates. :D

Currently in the making of a competitive group. Just waiting for the 15th for some mates to have access to Squad and a few buddies to get off active duty and enjoy some leave(squad)

Hopefully we'll be seeing the 303rd, SFSS etc in the near future :)

Currently in the making of a competitive group. Just waiting for the 15th for some mates to have access to Squad and a few buddies to get off active duty and enjoy some leave(squad)

Glad to hear it! You guys got a name/logo or anything yet? :)

oh......................................

oh......................................i dont see their post.. on it.

They were one of the first to post when we first submitted on the actual Squad League forums a few days ago. :D

Glad to hear it! You guys got a name/logo or anything yet? :)

Not yet, was originally going to be based around an ANZAC type of name, but I kind of got my buddy(Sapperdaddy21B) from the US to get squad leader tier and play,  he's got his buddies to buy, ready for the 15th too, So no idea what so ever. Going to have to come up with some coalition name haha

if the redcoats can get our guys across time zones lined up for the 27v27 we would more than be up for that war.

The 303RD's always interested in fostering healthy friendships with other clans. PM me any time youd like to discuss clan to clan relations, potential events, etc. !

:)

The 303RD's always interested in fostering healthy friendships with other clans. PM me any time youd like to discuss clan to clan relations, potential events, etc. !

:)

Will do mate, Will be a wee while until we're established. But when we are, should be good fun!

Will do mate, Will be a wee while until we're established. But when we are, should be good fun!

I had multiple members tell me after our event vs SFSS that it was the most fun they had had gaming in their entire lives. This is the real deal :D

I was playing Counter-Strike, Battlefield 2/3/4 and Dota 2 before playing Squad and I still do when I get the chance.

Though I understand your fear of flaming kids and clueless 'casuals' let me you, these exist everywhere even in Arma, Insurgency and so on and even though

I encountered one single guy in Squad that acted 'pro' because he happened to get 3 kills and went like 'Oh sorry that's my CSGO aim'  (man that guy was obnoxious AF)

there will be only a few who are coming from these games that will actually be offensive or annoying because outside

their game, their comfort zone they don't dare to be like that. Unless they switch from BF to COD, then their behaviour won't change much I guess.

hopefully when US$30-US$40 

True. Earley Earley league?  :) Many teams not  have a member and no owned this game..?!   :blink:   (Nov.30 not enough hype)

Devs want to alpha v3 league and events? hmm..   :rolleyes:  40 bucks & EA?!  :ph34r: 

True. Earley Earley league? :) Many teams not have a member and no owned this game..?! :blink: (Nov.30 not enough hype)

Devs want to alpha v3 league and events? hmm.. :rolleyes: 40 bucks & EA?! :ph34r:

Your kidding right? There are 10-20 clans already in the steam version of the game currently and the current league tournaments are setup when we can, finals week is not a good time to setup them. So, we have pushed it to January.

You want a 9v9 scary?

SFSS vs EXODUS

Holy shit bro, that would break the Internet!

Let's get it on.

Lulz.

Maybe two 9v9s on Jan 23rd BigMoney?

You still haven't revealed who the mystery opponent is?

You want a 9v9 scary?

SFSS vs EXODUS

Let's get it on.

Lulz.

It was SFSS :lol:

You want a 9v9 scary?

SFSS vs EXODUS

Let's get it on.

Lulz.

If there's enough demand, we may consider hosting another match that day. :D

It was SFSS

Negatory. Lol