HEADSHOT676

Rifleman Tier

I understand the rifleman tier is supposed to get it a couple days earlier than the steam release, has anyone else from this tier already received an email for the steam key or not yet?

Source: the devs.

They said they would start sending out the keys just before the release of the Early Access.

However, I don't know if rifleman backers will be able to use the key before the 15th of december. Maybe they are simply going to send them out sooner to make sure that all rifleman backers have their keys on the 15th.

I havent got an Email yet with my Key. I am so ready for this game! lol I dont think riflemen get early access though

Yes, riflemen get early access

Edit: or did you mean early access to the Early Access? :D

Source: the devs.

They said they would start sending out the keys just before the release of the Early Access.

However, I don't know if rifleman backers will be able to use the key before the 15th of december. Maybe they are simply going to send them out sooner to make sure that all rifleman backers have their keys on the 15th.

They confirmed no preload so not sure how that works,

do you actually have a linkable source?

They confirmed no preload so not sure how that works,

do you actually have a linkable source?

It's somewhere on the formus, however I have no idea in what thread, and I'm not going to spend a lot of time looking for it :D

I havent got an Email yet with my Key. I am so ready for this game! lol I dont think riflemen get early access though

Yea were supposed to get early access because I remember reading it in the page they had laid out for the purchases when the website came out I signed up over 3 months ago.

Thanks for info Iron Taxi, one more question in case some of us receive a key- goes to the junk mail - delete it by accident etc etc etc. Is it going to be ok to contact you guys so we can get the key resend to us? anything can happen or should I say shit happens lol

Make sure you know your paypal and / or kickstarter email adress as thats the only contact we have. Be vigilant checking the junk box. Most key problems the keys are sent but people simple cant find the email.

You can contact us but dont expect an immediate response. But also thanks for asking solitario

Keys go out this weekend but will not be active until 15th.

A bit upset that us rifleman backers that backed 6 months ago dont even get a shot at it during the weekend... I'll get over it.

no problem Taxi, I wasn't part of the kick starter I just ordered the rifleman tier 10 days before the early sale was closed, would be nice though for you guys to announce here on the forums the date when you will start releasing the keys, this way we will be more careful going trough our emails, anyways I have been careful this past 10 days.

It would be nice to have a key now and game downloaded to start at 15.12 00:00 UTC :D

What is the point of "Rifleman Tier" ?

If we even can't pre-load it before the released...

What is the point to be a backer since more 3 months for few people if finally this is the same than discover the game the 15th December on Steam on the "Popular New Releases" section ?

No reproach, just a question.

Pretty sure it's basically just "pre-ordering" the game at a cheaper price. When it's released on steam it'll be $10 more than it would've been to buy the Rifleman Tier.

The point is to offer a opportunity to people with less money to support the game development.

A bit upset that us rifleman backers that backed 6 months ago dont even get a shot at it during the weekend... I'll get over it.

You get exactly what you paid for...

Rifleman tier never stated on the sale page to get anything other then the steam Early Access for December. The whole idea was basically a preorder style system for those not wishing to participate in play testing.

If we even can't pre-load it before the released...

What is the point to be a backer since more 3 months for few people if finally this is the same than discover the game the 15th December on Steam on the "Popular New Releases" section ?

No reproach, just a question.

A nice 25% discount and supporting the games early development.

Whats the point you asked ...really ?

The ability to sit back and watch videos of all the othe rpeople that were prepared to PAY MORE to have days when it was shit and just didnt work

so YOU could get a fairly polished EARLY ACCESS game CHEAPER !!!!